FA Thread 2018

barnaby8787

I think the lack of QB and the fact Todd Bowles is our HC makes us undesirable. Who wants to play for Bowles? Hes a garbage coach who is ultra conservative and plays to not lose instead of playing to win. We need a offensive minded HC who will go for the win. 

1 minute ago, GangGreen420 said:

Eric Mangini is a very underrated man in recent Jets history. 

Maybe we can pay him some of the 90m to draft for us next month 

Hes overrated. Jets fans act like he was this guru, he was the one who demanded we draft Gholston when all the scouting people said no. Tannenbaum listened to Mangini and bam. Our drafts were like they are now, no franchise QB, no stud pass rusher.

1 minute ago, NYJets4716 said:

Hes overrated. Jets fans act like he was this guru, he was the one who demanded we draft Gholston when all the scouting people said no. Tannenbaum listened to Mangini and bam. Our drafts were like they are now, no franchise QB, no stud pass rusher.

Gholston? That’s all you got?

5 minutes ago, NYJets4716 said:

I think the lack of QB and the fact Todd Bowles is our HC makes us undesirable. Who wants to play for Bowles? Hes a garbage coach who is ultra conservative and plays to not lose instead of playing to win. We need a offensive minded HC who will go for the win. 

Who wants to play for Bowles? Literally every player who's vouched for him and praised him as a coach. 

Y'all kill me, he's a garbage coach because what? The talent level isn't at the point where we're able to succeed.