FA Thread 2018

barnaby8787

2 minutes ago, Bianconero said:

This x1000000

How do some of us not get this?

This is Year 4 with the 6th Pick

We should have at least some studs at important positions on O for our young QB but we have literally not ONE player

And this offseason with $90M was set up beautifully to round us out but NO

Idc how anyone spins it, this is an embarrassment 

Imagine having 4 years to do your job and making NO progress

I know man I just don’t get it. 

How @doumeyer has stood the test of time supporting this team for over 50 years il never know. It’s enough to make you hate football. 

Edited by xenajets

2 minutes ago, jetskid007 said:

Sign a C, then just pile up on 1 year deals and trade for Ebron (1 year left). Save money for next year. 

I think we end up getting Williamson instead of Davis at ILB. Which im ok with. #2 CB is still a need.

21 minutes ago, xenajets said:

I know man I just don’t get it. 

How @doumeyer has stood the test of time supporting this team for over 50 years il never know. It’s enough to make you hate football. 

He’ll be good for a few more years with the help of medical marijuana.

1 hour ago, Bianconero said:

I hate Crowell omg

Who the #@&* is Isaiah  Crowell &  ?????  So this is Mac big FA pickups, is this some kind of joke if it is it is not funny. Mac has built such a lousy team nobody wants to come here. Now he is talking to Bridgewater, no body in the entire NFL wanted him except, Mac. Mac loves second tier players. He better draft a QB at 6. With names like Elizah & Isaiah, they belong in a Bible study class not on a football field. None of what Mac is doing makes any sense unless he is planning to move up in the draft. And I don't think he has the guts to do that.

Edited by doumeyer