FA Thread 2018

barnaby8787

Just now, Bianconero said:

I would have killed to go 0-16 last year 

We’d be in a better position than we are now 

Jesus, take me 

This is exactly why I was the biggest Sashi truther/honk on the site.

My man had a plan and followed through with it.  It was hard to watch, but this was the end goal and now we’re in good spot.  It’s a better option than being a treadmill 5-11 or 6-10 team.

I’ll tell you guys what, convince your owner to trade Bowles for Hue and you’ll have the number one pick locked up next year.  He couldn’t ruin it for you if he wanted.

Just now, KingOfTheDot said:

Jackson not far and away a better prospect and you know that. Jets have NO, NONE, ZERO interest in Jackson especially at 6. Sorry but its the truth.

You don't have to agree but I wouldn't say it if I didn't believe it. 

Did I say at 6?  I would take him at 6 but if we got him at 10 or 12 I'd be just fine with that too.  All I said was there are 4 QB's that can save this offseason IMO.  Agree or disagree all you want that's my opinion.

Glad you have the inside knowledge of what the front office is thinking.  Wish you would have told everyone that we weren't going to overpay for the top FA's to save everyone from getting their hopes up.

Ugh the thought of winning 4-5 games with McCown again next year is making me sick.

If Mac fails to address the position again ownership should force coaches to play Hack to next year and tell Mac his performance will determine his fate. He can watch his house burn down.

My preference is to handle QB before the draft so we don't have to take anyone.

Cousins would have been the pretty option, but lets be honest, was he really the "Franchise QB" we wanted? Teddy/Mccaron, McCown and hack competeing is better for me.

Ideally we would have to add talent to help us succeed and thats the real question. Can we fix the OL, secondary, Pass rush and add some playmakers?

4 minutes ago, Rockice_8 said:

You don't have to agree but I wouldn't say it if I didn't believe it. 

Did I say at 6?  I would take him at 6 but if we got him at 10 or 12 I'd be just fine with that too.  All I said was there are 4 QB's that can save this offseason IMO.  Agree or disagree all you want that's my opinion.

Glad you have the inside knowledge of what the front office is thinking.  Wish you would have told everyone that we weren't going to overpay for the top FA's to save everyone from getting their hopes up.

It's not about having inside knowledge lol common sense, past trends, all these signs along with us never being linked to him as far as we know so far shows limited to no interest in him. So yeah deal with it how you will.

1 minute ago, jetfan8178 said:

Alternatively, all the "cousins leaks and info" is just to push the jets over the edge maybe? So they leak hes planning to sign for XYZ and Macc calls and says "Ill pay 100 million dollars" (dr evil voice)

I wish. I have a feeling Cousins wanted us in to drive the price up and really looked at us as an option IFFFGG we upgraded the roster. We haven’t. Therefor he’s going to Minnesota.