EVERYTHING ELSE!

ET80

13 minutes ago, lumberjackchris said:

Astros cap off a ****ty weekend. Got slammed into at a red light by an old lady who was texting. Caused 4 cars j closing mine to run into each other. Hopefully my paid off car isn’t totaled cause screw new car prices….

Wooof, sorry buddy...

• Like 1

2 hours ago, lumberjackchris said:

Ya, it’s already been announced. Need a CF bat, and Chas can rotate as a 4th OF/LF with Yordan. 

This is a weak FA class for bats though…Bellinger is the best out there 

I have to ask the question - is Jeremy Penã the starting SS for this team? I seriously question whether or not he's an every day starter now. His defense is good (great at times) but his bat is an absolute liability.

I know it seems like I'm giving up too early on the guy, but this was a deflating season for him. His WS MVP hangover was all season long.

6 hours ago, ET80 said:

I have to ask the question - is Jeremy Penã the starting SS for this team? I seriously question whether or not he's an every day starter now. His defense is good (great at times) but his bat is an absolute liability.

I know it seems like I'm giving up too early on the guy, but this was a deflating season for him. His WS MVP hangover was all season long.

100% agree