EVERYTHING ELSE!

ET80

2 hours ago, lumberjackchris said:

Good! Lol Katy isd just said go Astros, get your *** to school. I’m in Cypress, so the kids already have the next 2 days off. 

I work for Alief and we got the day off. We were already off Tues. I have no plans to attend the parade though. Can't stand to be around that many people. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Pastor Dillon said:

Not a World Series but we did just finish 10-0 and win our first conference championship in school history. Number 1 seed in the playoffs and probably the easiest path of anyone to the state championship game. 

We're just spectators in baseball, you're actually WINNING!

4 hours ago, lumberjackchris said:

My 8th, and ya these last couple have been rough….just don’t see a way out. I’ve only been in the MS level. Gonna move up to HS next year and take a year or 2 off from coaching.

I teach Special education and HC Golf and assist with football. I've begun to transition myself out of teaching and move more towards entrepreneurship. I started adaptive fitness workshops and if you get a chance you can check out my website. Bfituniversal.com

I hate the fact that my salary is capped in education despite whatever credentials I may have. Its for me to go. The suggestion I make to most educators is to use your summer to create your own opportunities. If you put the work in, you'll be out in due time. I dont know if I can help, but if you need anything, let me know.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, ET80 said:

We're just spectators in baseball, you're actually WINNING!

It’s been a great year. We had 6 senior starters transfer out this summer and everyone left us for dead. We were expecting a dominate team so we booked a very tough non conference schedule. So it’s been really nice. 

• Like 1