EVERYTHING ELSE!

ET80

3 hours ago, Blaze said:

For that particular reason, I dont buy player jerseys. Haven't owned a jersey since Vick in Atlanta. 

I buy shirt/jerseys (shirtzees) nowadays - much cheaper (like $30) and I can actually wear them out, to the gym, to the store, etc.

I had to get rid of my Watson (blue and red shirts) as well as my Hopkins and Watt - also had a George Springer and James Harden shirtzee. Now it's only Alex Bregman, Jose Altuve and two Yordan Alvarez (got a Nolan Ryan one, that's a classic). I have my eye on a custom one for Jalen Pitre...

9 hours ago, ET80 said:

I buy shirt/jerseys (shirtzees) nowadays - much cheaper (like $30) and I can actually wear them out, to the gym, to the store, etc.

I had to get rid of my Watson (blue and red shirts) as well as my Hopkins and Watt - also had a George Springer and James Harden shirtzee. Now it's only Alex Bregman, Jose Altuve and two Yordan Alvarez (got a Nolan Ryan one, that's a classic). I have my eye on a custom one for Jalen Pitre...

I learned my lesson after Watson and buy only bootleg jerseys these days

• Like 1

1 hour ago, tab said:

God I am really not feeling excited for football this year. Outside of the habit of checking football sites, I’m just kind of feeling depressed

That sucks - what seems to be the issue? No better way to unburden yourself than to a bunch of anonymous football fans on a message board.

53 minutes ago, ET80 said:

That sucks - what seems to be the issue? No better way to unburden yourself than to a bunch of anonymous football fans on a message board.

Idk lol outside of the social/sexual assault issues in the NFL, it just feels like all the NFL places I usually hang online have just been like, really acidic and combative. Like everyone has to argue about every little thing. Then while watching the game Thursday, I just felt so done with the pacing and all the commercials. It didn’t help that I had cam Akers on my fantasy team (on top of not having cooper Kupp on my roster for the first time in years. Missed out on pierce too. Blah). 

I remember when, just 3-4 years ago, I couldn’t fall asleep the night before because I was so hyped, lol. Now I’m more hyped about what kind of breakfast taco I’m going to get tomorrow 

Maybe if Mills ends up being good this year, I could get back into it again

the Texans sub forum here has been a nice little island to hang out on though. Everyone here is really chill :)

Edited by tab
  • Like 2

• 1 month later...
12 minutes ago, ET80 said:

My gym buddies got me a bottle of Macallen 12, so yeah - this is the plan!

I one time ordered a shot of MaCallen's 16. After tasting it's lovely deliciousness.....I said to myself, I didn't need to know this, I was perfectly happy with 12

• Like 1