EVERYTHING ELSE!

ET80

37 minutes ago, lumberjackchris said:

Officially cutoff from the outside world. All 3 access points from my neighborhood are impassable because the creeks are waaaaaay out of their banks and the San Jacinto is backing up. Oh and Lake Conroe is at capacity, so they're doing a controlled release so it's only going to get worse for us down stream....Good thing I have plenty of red meat to smoke, and beer on ice!

Yeesh, sounds rough. Stay safe, buddy.

51 minutes ago, Texas_OutLaw7 said:

Hey folks, just wanted to drop in and see how everyone is doing. My family lives in the outskirts of Houston in Spring, so they have been extremely fortunate. But the news is absolutely heartbreaking. Stay safe folks. Are all of your members accounted for?

Doing well, thanks for asking. Lost power for a spell yesterday, but that's the extent of it. I live right outside some of the mandatory evacuation areas (like "next exit" close) so we really got lucky.

With the season starting just wanted to drop by and say good luck (Not tooooo much lolol)  this season even tho we seem to hate each other. I for one am sick of hearing the afc south is the weakest division in football. Hoping we change that this season! 

6 hours ago, VY-FTW said:

With the season starting just wanted to drop by and say good luck (Not tooooo much lolol)  this season even tho we seem to hate each other. I for one am sick of hearing the afc south is the weakest division in football. Hoping we change that this season! 

It's going to be a dogfight between us, that much is for sure. Our front seven vs your OL in itself is going to be fireworks, good ol' blood and guts football...

Good luck to you guys as well!

• 1 month later...
On 9/3/2017 at 11:02 PM, EliteTexan80 said:

So, is Sumlin fired after that debacle?

I thought for sure he was but now 4-1 soon to be 4-2 going into an important 3 game stretch at Florida and Miss. St. and Auburn if he can get to 6-3 after those, he will still have a job. We should beat New Mexico st and Ole Miss. puts us at 8-3 going into the LSU game which basically becomes a 1 game for your job situation. 

9-3 and 6-2 in the SEC for sure keeps his job. Especially after playing 19 freshman and returning all but like 6 guys next season from the 44 man 2 deep. 

8-4, 5-3 would be really iffy for him and it would depend on who we beat and how bad we lose. 

Florida and LSU are the two teams he hasn't beaten so they could be the two wins that keep his job. 

Of course we could go 6-6, 3-5 and he's not coaching the bowl game. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...