EVERYTHING ELSE!

ET80

4 hours ago, lumberjackchris said:

It was the “We want Houston” chant that really is the icing on the cake. Especially if Lance completes the sweep tomorrow.

The Phillies have a couple of arms and their bats are hot right now. Wasn’t @mse326a Philly guy?

Yup. Fully prepared to get disappointed

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Texansfan713 said:

Tickets for game 4 tonight in new York start at 20 dollars lol

10 hours ago, tab said:

Just looking at ticket prices for fun and some field level seats are $64. Wish I was in NY today

A buddy of mine and I toyed with the idea of buying a cheap Spirit flight and going - I mean, round trip ticket along with an Uber and game ticket could have came out to less than $400, perhaps? That for a field level seat at an ALCS clinching game?

Totally worth it, IMO. If I didn't have the wife and kiddos I probably would have done it.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, ET80 said:

A buddy of mine and I toyed with the idea of buying a cheap Spirit flight and going - I mean, round trip ticket along with an Uber and game ticket could have came out to less than $400, perhaps? That for a field level seat at an ALCS clinching game?

Totally worth it, IMO. If I didn't have the wife and kiddos I probably would have done it.

Hindsight 20/20 but I wish I knew that ahead of time.  LOL I would have called out work today to return back.  It was actually more Astros fans there than I thought it would be.

11 hours ago, ET80 said:

if my work contract wasnt ending next month, 100% would have done it (if i had even thought about doing it... wish i had lol)

• Like 1