Week 17: The End of the Fox??

blkwdw13

3 minutes ago, Sugashane said:

It's cool. Just ribbing, we're too dead inside from having Trestman and Fox back to back to be sensitive here. Lol

I have a hard time imagining he could be worse than Leslie Frazier was... Yeesh.

Nothing brings hope like anew HC though. Exciting times.

11 minutes ago, Sugashane said:

It's cool. Just ribbing, we're too dead inside from having Trestman and Fox back to back to be sensitive here. Lol

I have to agree here.  I decided before the first game I was not going to worry about wins and losses and just look for improvment.  I no longer have to drink the hard stuff to watch a game.  I only do it when I want to:D

3 minutes ago, Heimdallr said:

I have a hard time imagining he could be worse than Leslie Frazier was... Yeesh.

Nothing brings hope like anew HC though. Exciting times.

Well Frazier had a 39% winning percentage. Fox will be at 29% In Chicago when MIN finishes this game.

Both are garbage, but at least Frazier had one good year, and more to come with Zimmer. We will have a hell of a  day seeing Fox fired tomorrow. 

7 minutes ago, Bfan said:

I have to agree here.  I decided before the first game I was not going to worry about wins and losses and just look for improvment.  I no longer have to drink the hard stuff to watch a game.  I only do it when I want to:D

Black Monday is nearing. Celebrate. 

giphy.gif

Archived