Apathy at a all time high

MKnight82

2 hours ago, mike23md said:

I saw on Twitter that the Front Office is intending to hire more executive business personnel so Bruce Allen can focus on more football side of the house. Apparently he is spread too thin to focus on all of it. 

I don’t believe it

even Little Danny can’t be this stupid

im sure Bruce wants this and sounds like a Bruce leak to me 

15 hours ago, Skinscavalier said:

I haven't bought anything related to the Redskins since 2012. I haven't been to s home game since that last game when we beat Dallas. I used to go to over half the home games during the season but I decided that I wasn't going to give Snyder any more of my money till we get into a championship game! Hell we don't even have to win the thing, just get us there!  I have loss faith in this team and usually turn the TV off at half time since I figure we are going to lose anyway and I can do something productive then yell at the TV. This team will do the following mistakes:

1. Keep Allen.

2. Lose their starting QB.

3. Pay for some one year wonder free agent who will do nothing for our team.

4. Lose players in Free Agency whom shall go to another team and have a better career or will get into the playoffs.

5. End of with a record of 4-12 to 6-10, fire the Head Coach and staff and start all over again with the same pathetic owner and his lapdog henchman Allen.

6. Lose even more fans and watch every home game have more fans from the other team in the stadium.

Accept it, the Redskins are cursed and we are the Cleveland Browns of the NFC. 

Welcome to the boards. I'm sorry I missed your first few posts. Head on over to the "Getting To Know You" thread and introduce yourself.

And here's your 2nd like!

3 hours ago, Doc Draper said:

I don’t believe it

even Little Danny can’t be this stupid

im sure Bruce wants this and sounds like a Bruce leak to me 

1) Believe it

2) After EVERYTHING that the mini-owner has done, are you SURE you think he can't be that stupid?

3) I agree. But it doesn't take away #1 and #2

Apathy! Our team lies within the infernal levels of Gehenna! We have lost any and all the magic, myths and spirits of our Superbowl years! Snyder has driven this team to the most desolate of places, no HOPE! His constant involvement with the team and his henchmen who have acted as our GMs have destroyed all our hopes and dreams for this team! How in Hades does a team have a home game and their are more fans from the visitor's team then the home team! How do you seriously botch up so many draft picks! We have one, I repeat one Blue chipper on this team, Kerrigan! We let our free agents go and they win championships in other places. Why would you want to sign here if its not for the money! We are losers! Accept it! We are in the bottomless pits of the NFL. You know the rest of the owners laugh at our team, OK, not the Browns' owner but they basically assisted in the  fleecing us on draft picks (Who in Abaddon trades 3 no.1s and a no. 2 to move up to grab a non pro style QB in the draft?! That was incredibly stupid! Even St Gibbs, who led our team to the promise land 4 times and gave us three trophies and even came around a second time to give us hope traded a shut down corner (Champ Bailey) and a 2nd round pick for a running back!!! Portis gave his all, but he sure wasn't worth a shut down corner and a 2nd rounder! First rules every team must do to have an opportunity to be successful: Find yourself a very good/great QB, a exceptional LT, a shutdown corner and a hard driving pass rusher. From there you need good, hardworking players and depth. We have had pieces at a time: Samuels (LT), Williams (LT), Bailey (CB), Kerrigan (Pass rusher), but none at the same time and no above average QB since Theismann. Our greatest QBs were Sammy (30s and 40s) & Sonny (70s). I thank Joe, Doug and Mark for those Superbowl wins, but lets face reality, Gibbs and the Hogs were the main reasons we were so great during the 80s. Joe had Riggo and the line, Doug had the game of his life with the Hogs (Timmy Smith had 202 freaking yards rushing) and those 3 amazing receivers and Mark had the year of his life (Again those Hogs, sacked a total of 9 times through the regular season and Art and Gary catching the ball). None of those QBs were franchise QBs. It was the HOGS! Remember those great moments since as long a Snyder has this team and keeps putting the wrong people in charge and doesn't learn to get his little hands off the team and get himself a real GM to run it and Snyder stays away from running the team and trying to be buddy buddy with players (Hint: They only like you for your money!) we will never aspire and attain greatness again!

Archived