Bears fire HC John Fox

Madmike90

7 minutes ago, pigsooie5 said:

Josh McDaniels is still far and away my #1 choice given the unlikelihood of Harbaugh leaving Michigan. 

McDaniels and Trubisky is drool worthy.

My concern with McDaniels is how he coped with being a HC...no doubt he knows QBs and offence...but he seemed to lose control very quickly of that Broncos' team overall and was a disaster as OC in STL.

3 minutes ago, TankWilliams said:

I do not trust McDaniels to be any more successful than he was with Denver. 

Ive posted this article before, not sure if you've read it but it's a really in depth insight into McDnaiels, the situation in Denver and what he's done since. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/syndication.bleacherreport.com/amp/2666428-the-redemption-of-josh-mcdaniels-failure-taught-pats-oc-how-to-pick-his-spots.amp.html

Relief. I feel relief. 

MM I’m not worried about DET getting ahead of us in requesting interviews with McD and Patricia. I don’t expect either to be our HC personally. I think Patricia is a great fit for DET though especially if he can keep that offense in place. 

Just now, IronMike84 said:

Some of them will be. I’ll bet a lot of people will be surprised by this, but I think we’ll see candidates on both sides of the ball.

You have to interview both sides of the ball...not doing so would be foolish...as early as it is a lot of defensive guys seem to be getting interviews around the league.

Archived