Random Packer News & Notes

Leader

22 minutes ago, Sandy said:

Everything is adding up to bring the squad back for another go!

Nothing done yet, and they might still be miles apart, but  I wouldn't expect Adams back unless Rodgers was coming back.  JMO.

Edited by NFLGURU

1 hour ago, NFLGURU said:

Nothing done yet, and they might still be miles apart, but  I wouldn't expect Adams back unless Rodgers was coming back.  JMO.

Yeah I'm probably putting the cart before the horse here...but at least the fact that management seems intent on bringing them both back, and the fact that both so far seem open to returning, I'm feeling pretty good. Might make a mock off-season tonight. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, wgbeethree said:

Did I miss the conversation we're we all slammed the WFT for their absolutely terrible rebranding/name change?

That's not one of those gone in a few weeks marks, thats one of those generational WTF marks the stays around.

Green Bay Packers -   "It takes time to get over a loss like that, but, in the NFL, nobody feels sorry for you, & we have a lot of work to do to get ready for next year."

“Matt, Brian, executive vice president/director of football operations Russ Ball and I are all in agreement that we want Aaron to come back.”

Mark Murphy

41 minutes ago, NFLGURU said:

.Packers In Talks With Rich Bisaccia For ST Coordinator Position.

Even if this guy makes the Packers Special Teams unnoticeable, it's a significant upgrade. 

👍 Hopefully it happens and we can begin to put this issue to rest.

51 minutes ago, NFLGURU said:

.Packers In Talks With Rich Bisaccia For ST Coordinator Position.

Even if this guy makes the Packers Special Teams unnoticeable, it's a significant upgrade. 

That would be a huge hire, and one that would make me okay with extending Rodgers and trading Love for a late first, early second round pick.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

That would be a huge hire, and one that would make me okay with extending Rodgers and trading Love for a late first, early second round pick.

Aside from his normal cap hit, we'd get hit with another 4 million if we trade Love this year. 

38 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

No one is going to give us a late first for Love. Late second would probably be the best case scenario.

Edited by VonKarman