Random Packer News & Notes

Leader

1 hour ago, Mr Anonymous said:

Reason #1 makes no sense. There's no LaFleur connection to Clements. Why would MLF turn to someone from the McCarthy coaching staff to tutor Love? Do you not think MLF has any connections in the Shanahan tree who he trusts with QBs. This is 100% for Rodgers.

Just like the Hackett hire by Denver was a sure tell that Rodgers was going there? I still say it's a toss up between trade, retire, and come back to GB. Can you have a toss up with three possibilities? 

13 minutes ago, Mr. Fussnputz said:

Just like the Hackett hire by Denver was a sure tell that Rodgers was going there? I still say it's a toss up between trade, retire, and come back to GB. Can you have a toss up with three possibilities? 

His fiancé just dumped him because he chose football over her. He's not retiring either. Read the clues in the room, he's coming back. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

His fiancé just dumped him because he chose football over her. He's not retiring either. Read the clues in the room, he's coming back. 

You're probably right. You know a lot more about football than I do. But just like Hackett was a good hire for Denver regardless of Rodgers, Clements was a good hire for GB regardless of Rodgers. I don't want to read too much into it. And I have plenty of recipes for crow, if I have to eat it. 

1 hour ago, Leader said:

Yup. Tell the truth - I was warming up to the idea of watching our FO rebuild this team from scratch. Perfect they're not - but I think they're a pretty good group.

Bring in a haul of draft picks from AR/DA transactions.....and start gluing a new team together after a small bump in the cap road followed by an increase in the cap and draft picks.......

Oh well.

No doubt that AR's return gets us W's and potential gold at the end of the rainbow......but damn....
I'm not an effusive (or cockeyed) optimist...nor do I view things negatively till proven otherwise - but the playoff losses have really started building up. This last one was bad IMO. Nuf sed.

We'll see how things play out.

Well, they apparently don't have the guts of Ted Thompson.  He wouldn't have let Rodgers hold the organization hostage like this.