Random Packer News & Notes

Leader

3 minutes ago, Shanedorf said:

The easy solution is to just have an Outpost subforum-  to save all of his insightful & visionary posts in one place
And one tweet-news thread.  No need for Mods, Outpost can handle any troublemakers that come his way.

Also there's this:

Condiment company Hidden Valley created a diamond from ranch dressing n a process that involved heating dry ranch seasoning to 2,500 degrees Fahrenheit, then crushing it under 400 tons of pressure for months.

https://futurism.com/the-byte/ranch-diamond

Lets see aioli do that, @incognito_man 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Shanedorf said:

The easy solution is to just have an Outpost subforum-  to save all of his insightful & visionary posts in one place
And one tweet-news thread.  No need for Mods, Outpost can handle any troublemakers that come his way.

Also there's this:

Condiment company Hidden Valley created a diamond from ranch dressing n a process that involved heating dry ranch seasoning to 2,500 degrees Fahrenheit, then crushing it under 400 tons of pressure for months.

https://futurism.com/the-byte/ranch-diamond

I thought this was a joke but it is a certainly a real thing.

For 13.25k it could be yours!

https://www.ebay.com/itm/185330046465

42 minutes ago, Leader said:

Jake Morley -  Packers need to clear 8.3 to be under the cap by 3PM

My Guess:

Cut Cobb
Extend Tae

If he gets extended by 3 it is going to be because the Packers capitulated and gave him what he wanted. Which means another monster contract with a poison pill at the end for the Packers. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Old Guy said:

If he gets extended by 3 it is going to be because the Packers capitulated and gave him what he wanted. Which means another monster contract with a poison pill at the end for the Packers. 

Then sign me up for some of that delicious poison!

12 minutes ago, Old Guy said:

Spoiler: This is going to happen either way. Just accept it. 

11 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

Spoiler: This is going to happen either way. Just accept it. 

Not the point! The point is do they just give him the 30 a year he's asking for or not? If they do Jaire's agent should ask for that much as well. CB's are considered the more 'premium position.'

Honestly, I'd laugh my *** off if the wheels fell off next year and the Packers went 7-10. It's just as likely as them winning the Super Bowl. 

Edited by Old Guy

1 minute ago, Old Guy said:

Not the point! The point is do they just give him the 30 a year he's asking for or not?

Honestly, I'd laugh my *** off if the wheels fell off next year and the Packers went 7-10. It's just as likely as them winning the Super Bowl. 

And you wonder why people question if you're an actual fan of the Packers.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Old Guy said:

Not the point! The point is do they just give him the 30 a year he's asking for or not?

Nah, we'll still own the division with 12 in town and a decent defense. 

Competing against the big dogs (LA, Tampa and maybe NO if they land Watson)...that's the real challenge here. 

Just now, Sandy said:

And you wonder why people question if you're an actual fan of the Packers.

I've been a Packer fan before you were even a glimmer in your Dad's eye. I am against fiscal irresponsibly. But, but, but look at the Saints. Did they win a Super Bowl? Also, I believe Brees was playing on a more team friendly contract. 

3 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

Going to tell my kids that this is @Oldguy, and he just never let go of the fact that Rodgers replaced his guy, Favre. :) 😂

It's my two older brothers who pretty much gave up on the Packers after they traded Favre. He turned into a full-fledged prick too. I was all for getting rid of Favre as I am with any diva (Rodgers) who becomes bigger than the team. It's an easy concept in a team sport. 

But hey, I get it. You Rodgers worshippers have drunk the Gutekunst kool-aid. It tastes a little too much like bull**** for my taste. Or at least what I think bull**** would taste like. 

Edited by Old Guy

1 minute ago, R T said:

The Packers have 2 1/2 hours to let us know what they have already did to get under the cap, wish they would hurry along I need to get some work done. Lol

@Leader already pointed out what they are doing, they are rescinding the tag on Adams and letting him hit the market.