Random Packer News & Notes

Leader

2 minutes ago, Leader said:

Their noise was exacerbated by Adams insistence to screwing up all year. It was definitely in his head.

Oh yeah, Adams had a rough 2nd year, and I definitely remember a lot of posts directed at Adams that were awfully similar to what is now being directed toward Watson.  I just don't remember a large segment of people calling for Adams to be cut.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Mazrimiv said:

Oh yeah, Adams had a rough 2nd year, and I definitely remember a lot of posts directed at Adams that were awfully similar to what is now being directed toward Watson.  I just don't remember a large segment of people calling for Adams to be cut.

I'm not seeing a whole lot of "cut Watson" comments. I'm just disappointed in his production at this stage and (apparent) lack of growth. Be that coaching or personal traits of the player....I cant say...but something's gotta change. It's been mentioned whether our WR coach is actually any good....and I cant say whether thats true or not either. 

I remain hopeful he turns it on.  

27 minutes ago, Leader said:

I'm not seeing a whole lot of "cut Watson" comments. I'm just disappointed in his production at this stage and (apparent) lack of growth. Be that coaching or personal traits of the player....I cant say...but something's gotta change. It's been mentioned whether our WR coach is actually any good....and I cant say whether thats true or not either. 

I remain hopeful he turns it on.  

I probably worded my post poorly.  The suggestion was that a large segment of posters wanted Adams to be cut during his 2nd year.  Maybe it's true.  I just don't remember it being that way.  I remember a lot of negative posts to be sure.

1 minute ago, Mazrimiv said:

I probably worded my post poorly.  The suggestion was that a large segment of posters wanted Adams to be cut during his 2nd year.  Maybe it's true.  I just don't remember it being that way.  I remember a lot of negative posts to be sure.

Weren't we at PC at the time?