Random Packer News & Notes

Leader

5 minutes ago, Brit Pack said:

I say bring in Randy Bollocks

I've no clue who they will or could bring in....I'm just fed up with the inconsistency thats either costing us games outright or dictating our play to accommodate some screwup. Frankly, it bugs me FO / coaching staff have either ID'd talent or coached them so poorly. Nobody's perfect - I got that - but we've been spotty (at best) for too long now.

It's PFF, but it looks this way to the naked eye too. Yesterday, there were a handful of plays where Josh Oliver (he's a TE for those at home) erased Gary one-on-one. Some are being posted on X if you care to watch. 

It's a concern, especially given that we just lost our best passer (so far this season) to injury (Wyatt).

Just now, packfanfb said:

It's a concern, especially given that we just lost our best passer (so far this season) to injury (Wyatt).

What actually happened to Wyatt? Didnt see it live or catch a Twitter comment with the details. How long does it look like he'll be out?

22 minutes ago, Leader said:

What actually happened to Wyatt? Didnt see it live or catch a Twitter comment with the details. How long does it look like he'll be out?

Probably similar to Watson. He had a boot and crutches after the game. Hope is no fracture and probably a high ankle. 

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

It's PFF, but it looks this way to the naked eye too. Yesterday, there were a handful of plays where Josh Oliver (he's a TE for those at home) erased Gary one-on-one. Some are being posted on X if you care to watch. 

He's turning into Nick Perry 💔

20 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

Probably similar to Watson. He had a boot and crutches after the game. Hope is no fracture and probably a high ankle. 

Wyatt apparently told Wes Hoskiewicz it's not serious, but he's getting an MRI today so we'll see...

• Like 2

1 hour ago, packfanfb said:

Since their numbers support my agenda, in this case I will choose to believe PFF.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Packerraymond said:

What? He's got a high ankle sprain, reported just about everywhere now. No speculation.

Was referring to the length of time and being put on IR. Is that speculation on his part? 

Not all ankle sprains are the same.