Weightlifting & Fitness - Everything old is new again!

fretgod99

Well, my lifting is sporadic now that baseball season is here (coaching), so I've committed to doing 100 push ups a day and ab work every other day. Hopefully I'll get my core lifts in (Bench and squat) at least once/twice a week to relatively maintain. Also, my diet is good throughout the week and on the weekends I don't eat great, but such is life.

Just now, MWil23 said:

...then you guys are doing it wrong.

80's Hair Bands and Metallica for the win.

Those are all on mine, too.  It's just that sometimes you need stuff a little bit louder with a faster beat.  That's where some really crap music comes in handy. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, HorizontoZenith said:

Those are all on mine, too.  It's just that sometimes you need stuff a little bit louder with a faster beat.  That's where some really crap music comes in handy. 

IF you want louder stuff with a faster beat, then play basically the entire album of:

Load

Reload

Master of Puppets

...or play Blink 182.

9 minutes ago, HorizontoZenith said:

It's not like I don't like Metallica more when I'm not working out, it's that Metallica doesn't cut it when I am. 

If Metallica doesn't cut it when you work out, you're probably some Hipster that loves doing curls and calf raises anyway.

#OlympicLifting

Just now, MWil23 said:

If Metallica doesn't cut it when you work out, you're probably some Hipster that loves doing curls and calf raises anyway.

#OlympicLifting

Curls while calf raising and not liking Metallica because they're too mainstream.  And Crossfit.  Also, I'm Paleo, vegan, gluten free and I only eat free range eggs. 

• Like 1