Broncos to coach the North team in the Senior Bowl

BroncoSojia

6 hours ago, germ-x said:

I don’t necessarily disagree.  I still believe Lynch just doesn’t have the competitive drive to get it done.  People can argue with that, but it’s again concerning considering Elway and Co. sat down with him and had so much information on what Lynch brought to the table.

On a side note, Elway almost always, regardless of position, drafts the superior physical talents in round 1.  Lynch was that guy at QB.  Osweiler as well.  Hell in the physical talent aspect, Kelly was an absolute coup as Mr. Irrelevant.

It's so debatable brock had superior physical talents in that class.  Russell Wilsons mobility is second to none and his arm talent his right up there. Also there's a threshold to the position where you're essentially too tall I think it's  like 6'5. 

In theory, it's great that we are going to have this opportunity, but the issue is that our scouting/personnel department is so small and not going to be fixed until post-draft. That's worrisome. Hopefully they get a good look at these guys, but I hope they don't only fall in love with Mayfield/Allen without also aggressively scouting Darnold and Rosen.

4 hours ago, thebestever6 said:

It's so debatable brock had superior physical talents in that class.  Russell Wilsons mobility is second to none and his arm talent his right up there. Also there's a threshold to the position where you're essentially too tall I think it's  like 6'5. 

Russell Wilson was 5’11”.  Threshold or not, 6’7” 240 pounders, with D1 basketball scholarships, with a good arm and quick release don’t grow on trees.  

Obviously it didn’t work out, but at the time no one denied Osweiler physically.

12 hours ago, Counselor said:

Ahh yes because he graduated in December he is technically a Senior before the Senior Bowl eligibility closes. I knew about this rule just did not know Allen graduated. 

Are they eligible for the Denny's grand slam breakfast? 

12 hours ago, Counselor said:

Ahh yes because he graduated in December he is technically a Senior before the Senior Bowl eligibility closes. I knew about this rule just did not know Allen graduated. 

I don't think Josh Allen has committed to playing in the Senior Bowl yet, but if he does he would be on the north's team. 

9 minutes ago, AnAngryAmerican said:

I don't think Josh Allen has committed to playing in the Senior Bowl yet, but if he does he would be on the north's team. 

Yes he would be since you know Wyoming is up there.... do you know what team Mason Rudolph is on? 

Phillips could be a player similar to Derek Wolfe. He has a more squatty build though it appears and not sure he is as athletic. He plays with some pretty sound technique though and not sure if he is a NT or DE at the next level. Seems a little light for NT.

O'Neill is very athletic at Tackle and could be a Joe Staley level of player in the league. He will likely end up first round.

13 minutes ago, AnAngryAmerican said:

Good question but I assume it's being done on a state-to-state rather than school to school level. But I'm not 100%.

I think it is based on the number of decals that one get on their respective helmets.  With that said, Rutgers decal can fit on most helmets. 

O'Neill is very athletic at Tackle and could be a Joe Staley level of player in the league. He will likely end up first round.

He is very intriguing, but I have been burnt badly by two similar prospects in Jake Fisher and Jason Spriggs. So many of these 6'06, 300lbs TE conversion guys have been flame outs recently.

Its why I am hitched to the Tyrell Crosby wagon.

30 minutes ago, BroncosFan2010 said:

He is very intriguing, but I have been burnt badly by two similar prospects in Jake Fisher and Jason Spriggs. So many of these 6'06, 300lbs TE conversion guys have been flame outs recently.

Its why I am hitched to the Tyrell Crosby wagon.

Oh I'm with you on Crosby all the way. I just like that we get a closer look at this kid to see what he is about.

Archived