Week 18: Titans vs. Chiefs

gopherwrestler

Just now, The LBC said:

Would be better than the fortified stuff you can get over here.  I'd be legitimately worried about anyone on their second bottle of MD2020 over here.

I find it incredible and hilarious that you can buy MD in the US.

You graduate from MD onto Buckfast in this part of the world. If you’re ever in the West of Scotland, procure a bottle of the finest and experience the culture.

Some people might see it as making excuses, but Mariota would do well to get away from Mularkey's 1970's offensive scheme to something that plays more to his strengths (and no, I'm not talking a read-option, but Mularkey's running an even more vanilla version of what Toddy Haley deploys and Haley's offense is often ultra-predictable).

4 minutes ago, The LBC said:

Would be better than the fortified stuff you can get over here.  I'd be legitimately worried about anyone on their second bottle of MD2020 over here.

Not a word of a lie, I live in London now but any time my friends visit me, they bring MD2020. 

1 minute ago, Buc Ball said:

You graduate from MD onto Buckfast in this part of the world. If you’re ever in the West of Scotland, procure a bottle of the finest and experience the culture.

I'll stick to my Islay, thank you very much.

1 minute ago, Buc Ball said:

I graduated from MD20/20 the first time i tasted it. Garbage

Archived