Week 18: Titans vs. Chiefs

gopherwrestler

Just now, gopherwrestler said:

No faith in his Oregon back-up?

Not after I traded for him in Madden and received zero return in that investment. His skill positions are:

RB: Duke Johnson

WR: TY Hilton/Cooper Kupp/Will Fuller/Josh Gordon/Corey Coleman

TE: David Njoku/Seth DeValve

...and the dude still can't even get more over 200 yards passing in a game. He's a bum. Meanwhile my user controlled defense has the Browns at 8-0 while his offense sputters. I hate him now.

These Titans might not be great but they still have some playmakers. I wouldn't be surprised at all if they won, considering the Chiefs' inconsistency this year. If I had to choose the game I felt was most likely to be an upset, I would choose this one. This game is at Arrowhead though so it should be a win for the Chiefs. No offense to the Titans, but it would be cool if the Chiefs returned to their form from early in the year and actually went the distance in the AFC.

7 minutes ago, BleedTheClock said:

Not after I traded for him in Madden and received zero return in that investment. His skill positions are:

RB: Duke Johnson

WR: TY Hilton/Cooper Kupp/Will Fuller/Josh Gordon/Corey Coleman

TE: David Njoku/Seth DeValve

...and the dude still can't even get more over 200 yards passing in a game. He's a bum. Meanwhile my user controlled defense has the Browns at 8-0 while his offense sputters. I hate him now.

Well I see yer problem! It's the coach!

1 minute ago, gopherwrestler said:

Well I see yer problem! It's the coach!

It's the damn offensive coordinator. I don't play with the offense. I user control the defense only, which is the tops in the league. Myles Garrett has 31 sacks through the first 8 games and we have scored 8 defensive touchdowns thus far. 4 shutouts, nobody has averaged more than 14 points per game.

This is all on Mariota and the offensive staff. I'm going to draft a new QB next year and banish Mariota to the Pit of Misery.

Archived