Divisional Round: Vikings vs. Saints, Week 19

Riddle

Ill be rooting hard for the Vikings today, but unfortunately i see us losing this game. I think MIN has a good chance, but i just tend to think Drew Brees will step up today. He's a HOF'er, and not to mention Kamara/Ingram are a dangerous combo. Top that off with a much improved/opportunistic Saints defense, and i think Keenum could sputter. Of course id love to be wrong, and dont wanna be a debbie downer. But thats just how i see it playing out. To win this game, the defense has to be absolutely lights out and Keenum has to play a damn good game with no turnovers. 

Whelp it's official

We Tedheads can try to twist however we want but this isn't a good sign of how the team views him, his days in Minny are probably limited and that freaking sucks.

Oh well that's stuff for off-season! Bring it home Vikes! I'm pumped

Another angle to think about, in regards to Bradford being activated, was look back at how well Keenum played when the team activated Bridgewater.

Keenum stepped his game up when there was a little bit of outside pressure. While we all know that Keenum isn’t getting benched, you wonder if Zimmer isn’t trying to set up a similar vibe. 

2 minutes ago, Dolmonite26 said:

Whelp it's official

We Tedheads can try to twist however we want but this isn't a good sign of how the team views him, his days in Minny are probably limited and that freaking sucks.

Oh well that's stuff for off-season! Bring it home Vikes! I'm pumped

It’s still 2017. The focus is 2017. I’m not going to read into anything regarding 2018. 

Just now, SemperFeist said:

Another angle to think about, in regards to Bradford being activated, was look back at how well Keenum played when the team activated Bridgewater.

Keenum stepped his game up when there was a little bit of outside pressure. While we all know that Keenum isn’t getting benched, you wonder if Zimmer isn’t trying to set up a similar vibe. 

I mean maybe, but choosing the guy who just started practicing again over the one who has been for months now....idk I think it's a bad sign for Teddy and how the staff views him.  Hope I'm wrong

Also i dont think Sam being activated today has alot to do with how MIN views Teddy's future with the team. I just think that as it is today, Sam is the better choice as the backup and has already lit up the Saints once this season. Not to mention you dont want Teddy's first meaningful snaps in two years to come in a huge playoff game, if something were to happen to Case. At least Sam has played more recently and probably would be more ready to step in and take over if need be. 

I still think this staff, and team loves Teddy. But it was never really ideal for Teddy to play this year, unless something went heywire. I still see MIN attempting to retain him. 

2 hours ago, Riddle said:

Alright gentleman, its game day. You received your instructions in the locker room. I want a good clean fight. No low blows; kicking; butting; or gouging. Now touch gloves, go back to your corners, and come out fighting at the bell!

We'll do that and come out victorious, but you have to promise to start the next gameday thread!! You have to lead the way!!

Just now, DaCDiggity said:

I'm fairly young and only been to a couple vikings game in my life. Does today's game have the potential to be the best atmosphere ever for a vikings game?

I believe so. Especially now that we know it's the last time most of the fans are going to be at a game this year.

Archived