Divisional Round: Vikings vs. Saints, Week 19

Riddle

2 minutes ago, JDBrocks said:

Still taking shots at Bridgewater. Unreal.

I don't see how that is a shot at Bridgewater. Bradford is much more accomplished QB, and played at a high level all last year. Teddy hasn't played in two years. 

Regardless of what you think about 2018, it isn't really a decision which QB should be trusted more for this game.

No matter what happens today, I am extraordinarily proud to be a fan of this team and organization. An offense full of underdogs and cast offs, and a defense that plays with so much heart and determination. I’m glad to have been able to share this season with you folks here, no matter how long it lasts. This season has been special for me.

2 minutes ago, Heimdallr said:

I don't see how that is a shot at Bridgewater. Bradford is much more accomplished QB, and played at a high level all last year. Teddy hasn't played in two years. 

Regardless of what you think about 2018, it isn't really a decision which QB should be trusted more for this game.

To say “at best” is to suggest that Sloter might be a better option. That is a slight against Teddy any way you cut it.

I am not willing to talk about Teddy right now. This is the GDT, and we have a huge game in less than an hour. The future is just that, in the future. We’ll worry about our QB situation for next year when we need to worry about it. Right now, it’s time to get pumped for some Minnesota Playoff Football.

SKOL.

DILLY DILLY!

4 minutes ago, Heimdallr said:

Got it. Yeah, no question Teddy is better than Sloter. Nobody can realistically  argue that.

Teddy is still a QB who hasn't taken a meaningful snap in 2 years who was under contract this year. We actually have no idea what Vikings have in mind for Sloter, and where they see him.

Not a shot, just business.

Just now, CriminalMind said:

Teddy is still a QB who hasn't taken a meaningful snap in 2 years who was under contract this year. We actually have no idea what Vikings have in mind for Sloter, and where they see him.

Not a shot, just business.

Thinking Sloter would get into this game before Teddy is just silly. You can't honestly believe that.

2018 is a completely different story due to contract issues.

16 minutes ago, NorthCountryEvo said:

I am not willing to talk about Teddy right now. This is the GDT, and we have a huge game in less than an hour. The future is just that, in the future. We’ll worry about our QB situation for next year when we need to worry about it. Right now, it’s time to get pumped for some Minnesota Playoff Football.

SKOL.

DILLY DILLY!

Gotta agree with you on that.

Enough of the Case vs Teddy vs Bradford talk. Big playoff game about to begin.

:D

Archived