GWT: Week 19 Falcons @ Eagles

gopherwrestler

GWT: Week 19 Falcons @ Eagles  

78 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins?

1 minute ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Zimmer has a strong argument. Ill give him that but McVay did nothing better than Pederson. 

You're being as obtuse as he is...

Took the league's Worst scoring offense and made it the league's Best scoring offense.

Took a team that hadn't had a winning record in over a decade and won a Top 4 Division.

Did so With a Strong SoS.

I swear I'm not being contrarian.

1 minute ago, BlaqOptic said:

Alright, if we're just talking this year it doesn't get any better. In fact, it gets worse.

He was 8th in the whole league in Red Zone Targets, yet he only had 3 Touchdowns.

cool. so yoi gonna answer those other questions? not going to julio there is stupid.

that list is competely random and wouldnt lead any ration person to think its a skill. does jarvis landry have some speciall ability tbat he does better tha  everyone else in the rz? why doesnt keenan allen whose certainly more talented than cooper kupp have more rz tds? 

3 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

To say he's not in the running is plain stupidity. What Pederson has done with the Eagles offense is nothing short of brilliant.

Plus, he has actually stuck to the run more often than not unlike McVay who went away from Gurley a ton this year.

Youre right. Poor choice of words on my part.

Just now, jonu62882 said:

I think we can matchup well with the Vikes.  I want no part of Drew Brees and the Saints, who own us everytime.

I'm confused by this take...

The Saints success is predicated on the Running Game and the Health of their Defensive Backs. Eagles have a Great Run D and depth at the WR position.

The Vikings success is predicated on a Short Passing Game and Defense. Basically taking the Pass Rush out of the game and relying on Foles.

1 minute ago, TENINCH said:

Zimmer lost his starting qb

Honestly you are probably better off with Keenum than Bradford anyways, so Zimmer lucked out tbh.

He did have an absolutely dominant defense though which puts him in the running.

3 minutes ago, TENINCH said:

Marrone performed a miracle in Jacksonville.

Miracle is a strong word. That defense was loaded.

And, Bortles deserves some credit for working with a QB coach in the offseason and improving from his awful year in 2016.

4 minutes ago, GSUeagles14 said:

cool. so yoi gonna answer those other questions? not going to julio there is stupid.

that list is competely random and wouldnt lead any ration person to think its a skill. does jarvis landry have some speciall ability tbat he does better tha  everyone else in the rz? why doesnt keenan allen whose certainly more talented than cooper kupp have more rz tds? 

You're right... The list is random. Which is why I went back 5 years to show it's not arbitrary. You knew that and are purposely being obtuse.

Jarvis' Landry does have a strong ability in the Red Zone because that's his game. He works well in short spaces and is good after the catch. That's literally his game.

Keenan Allen did have more Red Zone TDs than Cooper Kupp inside the 10 though... Cooper Kupp has a Coordinator who has schemed him open.

Archived