GWT: Week 19 Falcons @ Eagles

gopherwrestler

GWT: Week 19 Falcons @ Eagles  

78 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins?

Good luck to both teams in the game today.  Hopefully, there won't be any major injuries and it will be a well-officiated game without any big controversies.  May the best team win!

What is the weather like in Philadelphia today?  Is it cold enough to influence the outcome?

12 minutes ago, Uncle Buck said:

Good luck to both teams in the game today.  Hopefully, there won't be any major injuries and it will be a well-officiated game without any big controversies.  May the best team win!

What is the weather like in Philadelphia today?  Is it cold enough to influence the outcome?

It's  already a given that officiating  will suck

2 minutes ago, El ramster said:

Eagles nation stand up! Fly eagles fly! 

I think they will, Rammy.  People are underrating them, IMO.  Losing Wentz was a huge hit, but they still have a ton of talent on that team AND they are playing a warm weather team in their house.

53 minutes ago, Uncle Buck said:

I think they will, Rammy.  People are underrating them, IMO.  Losing Wentz was a huge hit, but they still have a ton of talent on that team AND they are playing a warm weather team in their house.

Super bowl champs baby let’s go. 

1 hour ago, Uncle Buck said:

The warm-weather/cold-weather thing isn't as much of a thing as people think it is.

Just now, scar988 said:

The warm-weather/cold-weather thing isn't as much of a thing as people think it is.

You are probably right on that, scar.  It looks like the temperature in Philly is about 30 degrees.  That's cold if you're used to Florida type weather, but not so cold that it really changes the players' ability to run, catch, throw, etc.  I'm in Minnesota and we have had some sub-zero temperatures for the last 4-5 days, and I wasn't sure if that cold air was going to make it's way to Philadelphia for game day.  It doesn't look like it did.

Just now, Uncle Buck said:

You are probably right on that, scar.  It looks like the temperature in Philly is about 30 degrees.  That's cold if you're used to Florida type weather, but not so cold that it really changes the players' ability to run, catch, throw, etc.  I'm in Minnesota and we have had some sub-zero temperatures for the last 4-5 days, and I wasn't sure if that cold air was going to make it's way to Philadelphia for game day.  It doesn't look like it did.

It's been 40 degrees in Atlanta all week. The only thing that really changes is when there's snow or rain. That's the real difference.

28 minutes ago, Uncle Buck said:
36 minutes ago, El ramster said:

Super bowl champs baby let’s go. 

Ok, let's not go too far on that one.  LOL.

Rammy's sarcasm runs thick. LOL He's been waiting all week for this game. Hope it doesn't go "his way" with a (Atlanta Win)! ?

Just now, Nabbs4u said:

Rammy's sarcasm runs thick. LOL He's been waiting all week for this game. Hope it doesn't go "his way" (Atlanta Win)! ?

Good luck, Nabbs.  I don't really know who to cheer for in this one.  If you guys win, it means you are still a very dangerous team, and that would mean we would have to travel to your house if we get past the Saints.  If the Falcons win, we get to bring them back to Minny and try to get a little "revenge" for the '98 NFCCG, which is still the most devastating loss in my life as a Vikings fan. 

Archived