2018 NFL Draft Discussion

squire12

1 minute ago, Packerraymond said:

Besides McCaffrey I didn't see anyone wanting any of the rest of these guys.

I disagree.  There was a LARGE group who wanted Corey Davis, and I believe @justo led the Forrest Lamp discussion.  Although to be fair to justo, I believe he was more or less talking about the likelihood that the Packers would take him.  And we discussed John Ross to infinity.

Besides McCaffrey I didn't see anyone wanting any of the rest of these guys.

I would have been fine with Mac or Corey Davis at 28. Still think Davis is going to be a player, he was just hurt most of the year.

We had a group of posters who wanted a top 10 pick at 28? I mean I'd love Chubb or Barkley but it's not happening.

Davis was a consensus top 10 guy, Ross was a bit of a surprise, but he was a consensus top 20 guy.

Very few people wanted Lamp, most wanted a 2nd round trade up for him.

Just now, Packerraymond said:

We had a group of posters who wanted a top 10 pick at 28? I mean I'd love Chubb or Barkley but it's not happening.

Davis was a consensus top 10 guy, Ross was a bit of a surprise, but he was a consensus top 20 guy.

Excellent point.  Wanting players that ended up in the top 10 for where GB picked would be a nice get.

I feel like Davis was all over the place. Saw a few post combine mocks that had him in late 20s. Frankly i was shocked he went 5.

1 minute ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

I think 95% of the board wanted Watt and only 60% were optimistic to think we were going to see him fall that far.

Might be remembering the draft discussion when he started falling then. 

I was big on McCaffrey. He was my highest rated back. 

Just now, squire12 said:

Excellent point.  Wanting players that ended up in the top 10 for where GB picked would be a nice get.

Aaron Jones had more rushing yards than McCaffrey, and Rodgers doesn't throw to running backs.  What would McCaffrey have done for us? 

Allison had more receptions than Ross. 

Archived