2018 Free Agency

turtle28

Just now, Dashing202 said:

Sherman a good player , but I rather focus on Poe and Wilkerson ATM .

ill kick tires on demarco Murray and see about his health.

There is no reason to even dabble into FA running backs with this class. Poe and Mo Wilk would be huge for this team!!!

1 minute ago, Slappy Mc said:

It sounds like Richard Sherman is going to be licking his lips to get at Russell Wilson.

Yeah I mean I think it fits what he wants. He can get back at Seattle twice a year. You get upcoming team with good coaching and Sherm will bring a winning presence and I think it was the best fit for him

9 minutes ago, Dashing202 said:

I don't see us signing Robinson, I'm surprised we haven't brought up Watkins for any rumors yet . 

Watkins is over rated!!! He is a decent burner WR but he came into the draft with a complete set of skills and is pretty much a one trick pony

Not sure where to post this but didn't the Patriots just steal Danny Shelton? I know peeps in this Forum wanted him back in the draft when he went in RD 1. Browns traded him and a 5 this year for a 3 next year.. Has he been a bust ? 

Just now, RSkinGM said:

Not sure where to post this but didn't the Patriots just steal Danny Shelton? I know peeps in this Forum wanted him back in the draft when he went in RD 1. Browns traded him and a 5 this year for a 3 next year.. Has he been a bust ? 

I herd he's overrated .

Also I actually do see Pryor coming back it makes sense . Pryor , still very young and was injured . With possibly a new QB at the helm and him recovering would be a bargain for another one year deal .

it just seems to  me that Robinson,Watkins and even Moncrief aren't coming . I rather see what Pryor can do or sign mike Wallace for a cheaper option.

I’m cool with Pryor coming back. I like him a lot hopefully he gets right. I’d like to see him work out here. But we will see what happens until Wed were not gonna know and there will be a bunch of rambleings but until pen hits paper it’s all heresay. But I do think Allen Robinson is still in play. But we will see

13 minutes ago, ripsean21 said:

I’m cool with Pryor coming back. I like him a lot hopefully he gets right. I’d like to see him work out here. But we will see what happens until Wed were not gonna know and there will be a bunch of rambleings but until pen hits paper it’s all heresay. But I do think Allen Robinson is still in play. But we will see

We also have Davis and Harris . I mean don't get me wrong I'd like to sign a tavon Austin type to replace Grant . But I feel like Pryor or Wallace is the move we should do . 

Im not trying spend a lot in free.agency for wideouts . Rather resign brown and hopefully trade for honeybadger and sign Wilkerson. Go Vita first round and Chubbs or Jones lll in the second .

in free agency target low key guys for rotations . 

4 minutes ago, Dashing202 said:

We also have Davis and Harris . I mean don't get me wrong I'd like to sign a tavon Austin type to replace Grant . But I feel like Pryor or Wallace is the move we should do . 

Im not trying spend a lot in free.agency for wideouts . Rather resign brown and hopefully trade for honeybadger and sign Wilkerson. Go Veta first round and Chubbs or Jones lll in the second .

I like Mathieu but his contract is expensive I don’t want to trade more draft capital. I’m okay with not spending big on wideout because I want Brown as well. Wilk or Poe I’m cool with. Logan should also be in play because we need Two NT!!! Injuries happen and we need DL depth with starting talent not just depth bodies

Archived