Boondock Saints Mafia **CIVS WIN**

theuntouchable

15 minutes ago, Raves said:

I can start tonight, but between 9am to 5pm minimum I'll be having minimal to no access due to work requirements this week.  So I would just prefer a later night call so I can get read up.

Nighttime will more often than not be 10pm eastern or later. I won’t have time to complete the nightly until the kiddos are asleep and wifey gets some one on one time with me. 

Just now, theuntouchable said:

Nighttime will more often than not be 10pm eastern or later. I won’t have time to complete the nightly until the kiddos are asleep and wifey gets some one on one time with me. 

works for me then

50 minutes ago, Famous Jameis said:

Sounds good, take care of the plumbing first though. 

At this point, not much i can do other than empty the bucket once it fills. I was removing the old vanity and faucet and the hot supply line pipe broke. Unfortunately for me I don't have ANY type of supplies and every store that carries anything I would need is and has been closed. Wouldn't be that large of an issue if I just shut the water off at the main inlet. I did, it's still leaking like a bandit. So now I'm in for a long night of "Oh, it's been 15 minutes. Time to empty the bucket!!" 

I am going to go ahead and start preparing the roles and sending them out now. The roles will be going out in random order so you may continue to post if you wish. I will announce when all roles have been sent out and Day 1 officially begins. 

32 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

At this point, not much i can do other than empty the bucket once it fills. I was removing the old vanity and faucet and the hot supply line pipe broke. Unfortunately for me I don't have ANY type of supplies and every store that carries anything I would need is and has been closed. Wouldn't be that large of an issue if I just shut the water off at the main inlet. I did, it's still leaking like a bandit. So now I'm in for a long night of "Oh, it's been 15 minutes. Time to empty the bucket!!" 

I am going to go ahead and start preparing the roles and sending them out now. The roles will be going out in random order so you may continue to post if you wish. I will announce when all roles have been sent out and Day 1 officially begins. 

Try and take a 10 minute power nap in between buckets 

Image result for boondock saints jail scene

BOOM, their shots rang out as the blew through the back of Yakavetta's skull. One less hateful despicable human being for the world to suffer from. 

As the MacManus Brothers slept that night, the words of the priest echoed amongest them. 

"There is another form of evil, which we must fear most. The INDIFFERENCE of good men"

In fear for what the MacManus Brothers could accomplish against the mafia world, mob bosses began joining together. They wanted to combine their firepower and work together to eliminate the brothers. Did they have enough? 

All roles should be out now. if you did not receive a role or have questions regarding your role, please feel free to PM me. I will not have a whole lot of time tomorrow as I have to work and then continue finishing the plumbing in the bathroom. Any help on the vote count will be greatly appreciated. Day 1 will end at 11PM eastern. 

Archived