Boondock Saints Mafia **CIVS WIN**

theuntouchable

when yall get to 2nd base and after the chicks like "no more of that because i dont know what i want right now", do yall cut ties immediately no matter what? usually im like ok she's not diggin this w/e, i'll move along here.. but i kinda wanna wait this out, but it sucks not just cutting the cord on it and like playing along w/ stuff & having to deal w/ that for however long the stamina on that lasts

3 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

Seriously though. WHY is everyone on Ruskie?

And why is there NO movement or activity?

@gopher

why would you just jump on bandwagon and then act like you don't know how to play?

Gotta start some where, plus civ killing civil for no plausible reason at all doesn't help 

2 minutes ago, Famous Jameis said:

Gotta start some where, plus civ killing civil for no plausible reason at all doesn't help 

I don't like anything after the comma in this post.  I like it even less when I consider that you started the Ruskie train and said very little more than what you posted before the comma.  Doesn't sit right at all.

7 minutes ago, The LBC said:

I don't like anything after the comma in this post.  I like it even less when I consider that you started the Ruskie train and said very little more than what you posted before the comma.  Doesn't sit right at all.

Pretty simple right now for me, Ruskie (a civ) hit ET last game after ET was outed as a civ.  So since we really have nothing to go off of at this point I'm voting Ruskie unless he can explain the stupid move. Ruskie's move also got me hit bc I went at him hard and to get him lynched bc I thought he was scum. 

Archived