Boondock Saints Mafia **CIVS WIN**

theuntouchable

5 minutes ago, Famous Jameis said:

I could vote for an inactive if there is more of a concensus on voting for an inactive. 

Why? Seems like you're trying to hide in the masses. 

You should vote for who you want to lynch, unless there's some tactical reason not to.

1 hour ago, Raves said:

I still stand by my sentiment that I stated before the game started, unless we have a definitive read on a scum/other our best bet would be to lynch an inactive D1 as the fact they will be roleblocked

Actually I don't think this is even true anymore. 

On 1/13/2018 at 7:47 PM, theuntouchable said:
  • All moves must be PM'd to me by the player responsible for the move. I will NOT accept moves any other way. You may send me a list of prioritzed targets if you will not be around and aren't sure who will still be in the game. 

• I will not accept any votes if they aren't bolded. It must also be your own post.

• Stay active, failure to vote two days will result in your death. No mercy given. 

• No talking during night time. I will allow a short grace period for those typing something out. My post will officially start night. I reserve the right to punish anyone who posts at night.

• Don't edit posts. Any violation will result in your death.

• Once you die, you are allowed one post. You may not post anything game related.

• Players cannot communicate with one another through any medium other than this thread, unless I specifically say they can. No exceptions. 

• In the event of a tie, there will be a 10 minute runoff between the tied players. Any ties after the OT period will result in random lynch amongst tied players.

• Don't post PMs or screenshots of PMs. No exceptions. If you aren't sure of what is allowed, PM me. Failure to comply will result in your death.

• I reserve the right to change/add rules at any time I see fit. You will be notified if this happens. 

• Have fun. This is just a game. Don't take things personally, don't make things personal, and don't violate any forum rules. It's pretty simple.

4 minutes ago, domepatrol91 said:

Actually I don't think this is even true anymore. 

must have edited the page.  But even tehn if they don't vote 2 days, then that means they likely aren't posting in two days either, which means they still aren't providing us with information, and after the random D1 lynch, we need everyone with an ability to be able to use their ability and try to pass that information off to us in whatever manner they can.

5 minutes ago, domepatrol91 said:

Why? Seems like you're trying to hide in the masses. 

You should vote for who you want to lynch, unless there's some tactical reason not to.

Not at all, I'm just listening to everyone's thoughts and lynching an inactive seems like a good move considering how things are going.  You notice my vote has not switched and will not switch unless Ruskie or someone can provide me a solid reason to not lynch him.

Like I said in the part you didn't quote, Ruskie is laying low once again (which seems scummy), as well as having a reactionary vote on me, and is a danger to all.   

1 minute ago, 11sanchez11 said:

this is definitely a mafia post

Yup, asking people for thoughts is a real indicator.

1 minute ago, EliteTexan80 said:

Nope. I'm on Ruskie until I feel he's actually playing and not trying to "merc" me for no reason. 

Voting the guy voting for you?

2 minutes ago, Whicker said:

So we've got three people who are voting Ruskie solely because of a decision he made last game? And Matts doesn't seem to be voting him for a real reason either

Hes puts 0 effort into helping town, which in turns means he almost always hurts town. Until he shows hes playing for real, I have no reason not to vote for him. 

2 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Hes puts 0 effort into helping town, which in turns means he almost always hurts town. Until he shows hes playing for real, I have no reason not to vote for him. 

My thoughts exactly. It goes three ways:

- He's Mafia. Lynch is good.

- He's a Civ that won't do anything productive. Lynch is good.

- He's a Civ Special who will use his move against Civs, simply to amuse himself. Lynch is good. 

There is literally no reason to keep him around. If a better option comes up, I'm game to go elsewhere, but for now it's Ruskie.

7 minutes ago, Whicker said:

So we've got three people who are voting Ruskie solely because of a decision he made last game? And Matts doesn't seem to be voting him for a real reason either

Im voting him for numerous reasons. 

1. The stupid vendetta hit last game

2. He hasn't posted really at all except to say he hasn't read anything

3. It's the first vote, so at worst we lynch a bad civ player who isn't helping the town.

4. His statment about just making a vote without reading seems scum like because he knows it doesn't matter who he votes for because he is Mafia 

Archived