Boondock Saints Mafia **CIVS WIN**

theuntouchable

2 hours ago, Whicker said:

I've played like 9 games and hosted one and this is my first time seeing him as well

He's actually one of the more competent players here.  Not that that's saying much.

2 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

Lies. I've never seen you before either. 

Not recognizing other players would explain a lot about your level of play.

#boomroasted

8 minutes ago, The LBC said:

Hazing is real.  Just ask @EliteTexan80.

ET gets hazed here on a daily basis.

32 minutes ago, jfinley88 said:

when yall get to 2nd base and after the chicks like "no more of that because i dont know what i want right now", do yall cut ties immediately no matter what? usually im like ok she's not diggin this w/e, i'll move along here.. but i kinda wanna wait this out, but it sucks not just cutting the cord on it and like playing along w/ stuff & having to deal w/ that for however long the stamina on that lasts

Dammit. Relationship thread is that way.

32 minutes ago, jfinley88 said:

when yall get to 2nd base and after the chicks like "no more of that because i dont know what i want right now", do yall cut ties immediately no matter what? usually im like ok she's not diggin this w/e, i'll move along here.. but i kinda wanna wait this out, but it sucks not just cutting the cord on it and like playing along w/ stuff & having to deal w/ that for however long the stamina on that lasts

I wish you'd play and participate more often. I laugh way more when you participate.

Archived