Boondock Saints Mafia **CIVS WIN**

theuntouchable

1 minute ago, domepatrol91 said:

Well he won’t be able to use his moves if that’s the case

I'm now realizing that.  And I'm also now quite bitter at Touch for making me have to read rules for the first time in forever.

READING RULES IS FOR NERDS!

tenor.gif?itemid=7246190

*******UPDATE EVERYONE ******

It has come to my attention that there was a rule written that I did not intend on having. There is no 3 post daily minimum. However, failure to stay active via voting for two days will result in your death. I have also realized that a good number of people still have not opened their game PM. With the game somewhat being thrust out there, I am extending Day 1 until THURSDAY AT 11PM EASTERN. 

I apologize for any confusion caused. 

1 hour ago, theuntouchable said:

*******UPDATE EVERYONE ******

It has come to my attention that there was a rule written that I did not intend on having. There is no 3 post daily minimum. However, failure to stay active via voting for two days will result in your death. I have also realized that a good number of people still have not opened their game PM. With the game somewhat being thrust out there, I am extending Day 1 until THURSDAY AT 11PM EASTERN. 

I apologize for any confusion caused. 

I'm just sad because I thought you just really liked my rules 

VC:

Ruskie - 4 (Famous J, ET, LTBF, matts)
Mookie - 2 (Raves, utley)
LTBF - 1 (LBC)
LBC - 1 (gopher
tk3 - 1 (jfinley
gopher - 1 (tk3
Raves - 1 (Mookie)
sanchez - 1 (BCB)
Whicker - 1 (ksj)
dome - 1 (Whicker)
Cwood - 1 (dome

Famous J - 1 (Ruskie

No vote yet:
 Ragnarok
 CWood21
 11sanchez11
 Hockey5djh

I still stand by my sentiment that I stated before the game started, unless we have a definitive read on a scum/other our best bet would be to lynch an inactive D1 as the fact they will be roleblocked will give us 0 information to finding a scum on D2.  D1 the only players with information are typically those in chats with each other/given specific information about another player to start so it'd be best to lynch someone that's currently inactive and wouldn't be able to use their ability even if they weren't lynched to provide us extra information to narrow it down.

VC:

Ruskie - 4 (Famous J, ET, LTBF, matts)
Famous J - 2 (Ruskie, gopher
sanchez - 2 (BCB, Raves)
Mookie - 1 ( utley)
LTBF - 1 (LBC)
tk3 - 1 (jfinley
gopher - 1 (tk3
Raves - 1 (Mookie)
Whicker - 1 (ksj)
dome - 1 (Whicker)
Cwood - 1 (dome

No vote yet:
  Ragnarok
  CWood21
  11sanchez11
  Hockey5djh

29 minutes ago, Raves said:

I still stand by my sentiment that I stated before the game started, unless we have a definitive read on a scum/other our best bet would be to lynch an inactive D1 as the fact they will be roleblocked will give us 0 information to finding a scum on D2.  D1 the only players with information are typically those in chats with each other/given specific information about another player to start so it'd be best to lynch someone that's currently inactive and wouldn't be able to use their ability even if they weren't lynched to provide us extra information to narrow it down.

Why not CWood then?

LBC already said that CWood won’t be around for a few days, which I thought was a strange thing to say.

45 minutes ago, domepatrol91 said:

Why not CWood then?

LBC already said that CWood won’t be around for a few days, which I thought was a strange thing to say.

Either one works for me.  With a 75% chance, based on a 15:3:2 ratio which isn't confirmed but matches the ratios of the last 3 games I've played, to hit a civ D1 with a lynch, getting rid of an inactive, which still has a 25% of being against us, we are at least keeping an active player that can use their role ability to get us information on who the scum might be.

1 hour ago, Raves said:

Ruskie is laying low apparently once again and is a danger to all.  I could vote for an inactive if there is more of a concensus on voting for an inactive. 

Archived