Boondock Saints Mafia **CIVS WIN**

theuntouchable

6 minutes ago, The LBC said:

i would suggest phrasing it more like this than the way you did twice before.

I have no idea what went on in the last game, but if you're going on a sour grapes or "bad civ player" vote, it's better to just stress that.  Ambiguous statements like the one you made blow back really easily.  Ultimately though, unless you're going off a player's meta (or what you've established as their meta from observations over multiple games), it's best not to let mechanics of previous games influence a new one.  Way too easy to get off on tangents that have very little to do with the game at hand... and it's something I personally don't really see as pro-town behavior.

Fair enough, my phrasing needs a little work. 

Just now, utley4568 said:

The PMs I got from him....they were pure gold

I didn't last that long, but the in-thread back and forth with that guy was glorious. Just glorious. 

If he returns for the next BB, I have some tricks up my sleeve...

4 minutes ago, EliteTexan80 said:

You missed the 80s reference, man. C'mon, you're not dependable on anything but the 80s references.

Don't mess that up.

giphy.gif

I missed nothing.

However, you already know that I know little of the 80's that doesn't involve Macho Man Randy Savage, Prince, or butt rock bands in animal print spandex.

VC:

Ruskie - 4 (Famous J, ET, LTBF, matts)
Mookie - 2 (Raves, utley)
LTBF - 1 (LBC)
LBC - 1 (gopher
tk3 - 1 (jfinley
gopher - 1 (tk3
Raves - 1 (Mookie)
sanchez - 1 (BCB)
Whicker - 1 (ksj)
dome - 1 (Whicker)
Cwood - 1 (dome

No vote yet:
 Ragnarok
 CWood21
 11sanchez11
 RuskieTitan
 Hockey5djh

I don't expect we hear from CWood until after the N1 results are posted.  He already played his "don't expect me to be high activity but I'll play card" in sign-up like always.  So he usually milks that for three or four game days before having any kind of real activity if he has a role.

10 minutes ago, The LBC said:

I don't expect we hear from CWood until after the N1 results are posted.  He already played his "don't expect me to be high activity but I'll play card" in sign-up like always.  So he usually milks that for three or four game days before having any kind of real activity if he has a role.

Well he won’t be able to use his moves if that’s the case

Archived