Boondock Saints Mafia **CIVS WIN**

theuntouchable

1 hour ago, gopherwrestler said:

I would be interested.... no clue how tho

You will be randomly assigned a role that will be aligned with a certain faction. You will have a specific win condition that will be laid out for you but if you are good sided, your objective will be to find and eliminate all scum. If you are bad sided, your objective will be to survive until your side can control the lynch. If you are other sided you will have an assigned win condition that varies depending on role.

each day you will post and speak with other players attempting to learn their identity/affiliation and must place a bolded vote for who you want to lynch. At the end of day the player with the most votes will be killed off. If you have moves to submit you will be informed via PM at the beginning and can submit your moves any time and will have until a specific time to change/update. I can also talk you through things via PM if you have any questions. 

Thanks for joining and have fun!

6 hours ago, Ragnarok said:

Wondering which day I'll get mislynched this time and for what hilariously bad reason.

Edited 6 hours ago by Ragnarok

In my eyes you were correctly lynched, and the reason you were lynched was because it was what I wanted to happen to progress my agenda 9_9

Archived