The Offseason Thread

ttitansfan4life

I will say this.

For all I've said about contracts and the cap today... What Kirk Cousins has done may have drastically altered how teams approach the cap. The first fully guaranteed contract is in the NFL. There has been some talk that eventually a signed contract could be not for a designated amount of money, but for % of the cap, which would mean the salary would grow with the cap. That would greatly alter how teams approach contracts and how they build rosters. 

2 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

I've always like him, but not too disappointed by this. Will be really interested to see the terms.

Wish him luck.  I liked him as a person and character guy for the team.  He will be a solid addition to their defense.

2 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

I've always like him, but not too disappointed by this. Will be really interested to see the terms.

interested to see how we replace him. Haven't been following to much but outside of the guy from the Eagles who is still out there as far as FA's?

7 minutes ago, lovetitans said:

Whats everyone's wish list from here?

When  Suh gets released I would like him and I would take a flyer on Terrelle Pryor or Jordy Nelson. Then get Lewan extended.

If not Suh I'd be ok with Poe. An OG or two. Maybe a WR to compete/bump Sharpe with more speed. Rest leave to the draft.

Archived