The Offseason Thread

ttitansfan4life

19 minutes ago, TitanLegend said:

Releasing Klug is a questionable move. I don't trust King being the top line depth.

It’s more so Austin Johnson he can play anywhere on the DL & with us bring back DaQuon he has to continue to see meaningful snaps in order for him to grow as a player.

19 hours ago, titans0021 said:

He would be a massive addition to that defense. While I'd still like to add a third OLB, combining an improved secondary with three quality corners and one young and impressive free safety with a pass rush featuring Casey, Suh, Orakpo and Morgan would give Vrabel and Pees a ton to work with. I doubt it happens (if he's straight up going to the highest bidder, I can't imagine it will be us), but man, that defense could be fun to watch. 

Circling back to this, it's been reported we won the bidding war for Dion Lewis(Texans wanted him too but we bumped his pay to over 5 a year and the Texans, among others interested, bowed out), and we just handed Malcolm Butler a 61 million dollar contract, nearly half of that guaranteed.

Short sample size so far, but I don't think unwilling to be the highest bidder is the case with this team anymore. If JRob wants the guy, he'll pay whatever it takes to get him.

6 minutes ago, TitanLegend said:

Circling back to this, it's been reported we won the bidding war for Dion Lewis(Texans wanted him too but we bumped his pay to over 5 a year and the Texans, among others interested, bowed out), and we just handed Malcolm Butler a 61 million dollar contract, nearly half of that guaranteed.

Short sample size so far, but I don't think unwilling to be the highest bidder is the case with this team anymore. If JRob wants the guy, he'll pay whatever it takes to get him.

Oh yeah, I genuinely didn’t mean that because I think we’re cheap, I’m just imagining a team with a more significant hole on the DL offering him the kind of money that doesn’t really match our need.

10 minutes ago, Justin615$ said:

So we got plenty of room still lol

Enough for Suh, enough to extend Lewan and to pay out the draft class deals. Do itttttt J-Rob. Tyrants pt II.

Archived