The Catch That Broke The Curse

ILoveTheVikings

Yeah, playoffs is the distinction.

And even during the regular season, it is quite rare to get a TD with zeroes on the clock.  I'd be curious, and don't know a good way to research it, to know how often during the regular season a 4th quarter with 0 time left on the clock wins a game. The Raiders did it to the Chiefs this year in an even rarer way because that was an untimed down.

Anyone have any idea how to research that stat? Seems like it would be interesting, I want to know how rare it is.

On 1/14/2018 at 8:39 PM, ILoveTheVikings said:

cry_baby_1_-_iStockphoto.png

Seems like my assumption that if The Vikings were to advance to The Superbowl and faced a World Class Organization lead by the GOAT duo of winners in the history of the NFL that they would lose big has been proven almost 100 percent correct beyond a shadow of a doubt after  the beat down that just transpired at the hands of a much inferior team and Organization compared to those Pats.

Maybe you can take the chance to be the bigger man and apologize to me for that immature and arrogant response you posted and I won't even make you eat a steaming pile of crow either because clearly your irrational fandom severely clouded your judgement.

17 minutes ago, Sleazysaint said:

Seems like my assumption that if The Vikings were to advance to The Superbowl and faced a World Class Organization lead by the GOAT duo of winners in the history of the NFL that they would lose big has been proven almost 100 percent correct beyond a shadow of a doubt after  the beat down that just transpired at the hands of a much inferior team and Organization compared to those Pats.

Maybe you can take the chance to be the bigger man and apologize to me for that immature and arrogant response you posted and I won't even make you eat a steaming pile of crow either because clearly your irrational fandom severely clouded your judgement.

Have your first like ever

36 minutes ago, Sleazysaint said:

I'm sorry that you cannot control yourself in a loss and resort to smart *** remarks. You make smart *** remarks and you get them. It's that simple. What happened today doesn't change how you reacted at all last week and this terrible attempt at a gotcha bump really doesn't have any basis. 

Just because you lost doesn't give you some free pass to be a jerk and then demand an apology when someone calls you out on it. Live and learn for next time.

Archived