The Catch That Broke The Curse

ILoveTheVikings

1 minute ago, Packerraymond said:

Nah you guys just sound like every team in the NFL that's not New England lol. Packers have 4 OT playoff losses in the Rodgers era. Vikings have the last NO/MN game, the Gary Anderson miss and the Walsh miss, ATL has last year's SB, Seattle has the SB before that, Dallas blows every game lol, Philly has a "curse." Really every team other than NE, I really hope the Brady era has used up all the football luck that franchise has for this century.

Regardless of what you call it, that's some of the worst defensive play you will ever see.  Different teams find interesting ways to lose, but for the Saints, it's the worst defense imaginable at the worst time imaginable.

29 minutes ago, Uncle Buck said:

A long, long way to go against two very dangerous opponents (the Eagles, and either Jax or NE) before anything has been proven.  It was a great game, but if we lose one of the next two games, this is all for nothing.

If our defense plays like they did in the 2nd half it's all over.

Just now, TENINCH said:

If our defense plays like they did in the 2nd half it's all over.

I hope Zim will help them learn from this and prevent it from happening in the future.  The game was a tale of two halves, but it was nice to see our guys take a great team's best shots and keep on standing.  This was a character builder.

1 minute ago, redsoxsuck05 said:

People will still complain that he didn't sound excited enough or that he's biased for the Vikes/hates the Saints

Dudes voice started cracking up lol.

But yeah, I'm sure someone will complain that he was showing bias towards the vikes on that call.

Just now, Gmen4ev said:

Lucky for y'all you guys don't have to play a HOF level QB again until the SB

Atlanta didn't have to either, but they ended up losing.  The Eagles are the #1 seed for a reason, and it's for more than just having a great young quarterback.

Archived