The Catch That Broke The Curse

ILoveTheVikings

Just now, ILoveTheVikings said:

Like he showed some?

His team just suffered probably the worst loss imaginable for a fan. You just received probably the best victory imaginable for a fan. It's understandable that he would be angry after the game. There's no reason for you to rub it in. Show some class. 

23 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

I don't think that broke any curse. Probably started a curse for the Saints instead lol. Worst defensive play I've ever seen.

Saints kinda do have that curse already.  In 2010, the Marshawn Lynch run was the worst defensive play ever, in 2011, giving up two late 4th quarter TDs to Alex SMith was the worst defensive play ever, and now, the Williams Whiff is the worst defensive play ever.

Just now, jrry32 said:

His team just suffered probably the worst loss imaginable for a fan. You just received probably the best victory imaginable for a fan. It's understandable that he would be angry after the game. There's no reason for you to rub it in. Show some class. 

So it's ok for him to make classless remarks just because his team lost?

Got it.

You show class you get class.

You show classlessness you get classlessness.

Just now, BleedTheClock said:

ehhhh that dude was being a snob about losing though. It was a retaliation post.

It's expected for people to be bitter after a heartbreaking loss. It's not difficult to ignore it. It's not difficult to be the better man. You make yourself look bad when you retaliate in your best moment. If you can't be the bigger man then, when can you be?

Just now, Jlowe22 said:

Saints kinda do have that curse already.  In 2010, the Marshawn Lynch run was the worst defensive play ever, in 2011, giving up two late 4th quarter TDs to Alex SMith was the worst defensive play ever, and now, the Williams Whiff is the worst defensive play ever.

Nobody that has won a championship can say they are "cursed"

5 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

Or he could just go to Vegas, get wasted, bang a couple dimes, buy a lambo, drive home, and then focus on next season.

He literally looked like he was trying to bury his head up someone's anus with that tackle. No anus presented itself, so he just awkwardly fell to the ground and let Diggs skip into the endzone. Probably the worst play I've ever seen. Made the Butt Fumble look smooth.

2 minutes ago, ILoveTheVikings said:

So it's ok for him to make classless remarks just because his team lost?

Got it.

You show class you get class.

You show classlessness you get classlessness.

It's certainly understandable. What's not understandable is why you'd stoop down to that level when you are on cloud nine. It speaks poorly of your character that you can't overlook something like that in this moment. But I'm just going to move on. Congratulations.

Just now, jrry32 said:

It's certainly understandable. What's not understandable is why you'd stoop down to that level when you are on cloud nine. It speaks poorly of your character that you can't overlook something like that. But I'm just going to move on. 

If someone can't take it they shouldn't dish it.

2 minutes ago, Heimdallr said:

Nobody that has won a championship can say they are "cursed"

Well I don't care what you call it, the Saints routinely make the worst defensive plays of all time in important moments. Even in years they otherwise have decent defenses.

Just now, jrry32 said:

It's expected for people to be bitter after a heartbreaking loss. It's not difficult to ignore it. It's not difficult to be the better man. You make yourself look bad when you retaliate in your best moment. If you can't be the bigger man then, when can you be?

Idk, when people take a minor shot at me, I never want to be the bigger man. I ready an army and attack tenfold. I like to overreact--especially in the heat of sporting events. It's definitely a character flaw, but I own it and have learned to embrace the B-holeishness that I bring. It feels good to bury someone that takes a shot at you first. Being the "bigger man" is overrated.

5 minutes ago, Jlowe22 said:

Nah you guys just sound like every team in the NFL that's not New England lol. Packers have 4 OT playoff losses in the Rodgers era. Vikings have the last NO/MN game, the Gary Anderson miss and the Walsh miss, ATL has last year's SB, Seattle has the SB before that, Dallas blows every game lol, Philly has a "curse." Really every team other than NE, I really hope the Brady era has used up all the football luck that franchise has for this century.

Archived