Nacho Simulation Football League (S15 - Taco Bowl XV POSTED!)

TheKillerNacho

For coming off historically the worst season in sim history(I would assume), I'll take 16th in your rankings.

Especially given I didn't have any draft picks in the first 6 rounds, and then dropped my 11th as well.

I would also say 16th is far more than fair, realistically I'm expecting 4-12 and hoping for 8-8.

But if Preseason means anything(usually does imo(whenever I do well/poorly it translates), 8-8 seems far more attainable. But the biggest issue for me will be my historically horrid away performances, as well as my questionable run game/offensive line.

Will love to hear what more you have to say Ruskie. But I expect it to be something along the lines of..

Good-near great QB

Questionable run game and offensive line

Bad WR core

Elite defensive line

Questionable to Great lbs

Good-near great Cbs

Bad Safeties

since im rebuilding it seems these players can be had for picks or tags or player swaps

QB: Cam Newton (CAR)
RB: Alvin Kamara (NO), Christian McCaffrey (CAR)
C: Travis Frederick (DAL)
DE: Everson Griffen (MIN), Danielle Hunter (MIN)
OLB: Myles Jack (JAX)
CB: Jason Verrett (LAC), Kendall Fuller (WAS)
SS: Budda Baker (ARI)
PS: Bradley Roby (DEN), Patrick Chung (NE), John Johnson (LAR)

15 is fair. Mariota's season really put me in a hole and I'm not loving my keeper situation right now. I thought I had a solid draft, but it'll be a few years until I'm competitive

Edited by swoosh

13 hours ago, Gmen4ev said:

@RuskieTitan did preseason change your rankings at all?

I know they were unaffected for your right up.. But after watching them did anyone move up or down?

Honestly between work and some personal stuff that's come up this week, I've only had time to check out my own team's preseason games. Looking forward to checking out the rest of them tonight. But just like seasons in the past, I don't let preseason influence my rankings, even though sometimes it shows that my concern for a team's weakness was unfounded, for example.

I apologize for not posting the breakdowns last night but I only went to bed once I got home. It'll be the first thing I do when I get home today.

1 minute ago, RuskieTitan said:

Honestly between work and some personal stuff that's come up this week, I've only had time to check out my own team's preseason games. Looking forward to checking out the rest of them tonight. But just like seasons in the past, I don't let preseason influence my rankings, even though sometimes it shows that my concern for a team's weakness was unfounded, for example.

I apologize for not posting the breakdowns last night but I only went to bed once I got home. It'll be the first thing I do when I get home today.

You could post em week 11 and I wouldn't really mind lol. Take your time.

5 minutes ago, Gmen4ev said:

You could post em week 11 and I wouldn't really mind lol. Take your time.

Appreciate it man, but I like doing it to give us something to talk about leading up to the season kicking off. That, and I scout out all ya'lls teams at the same time ;)