Nacho Simulation Football League (S15 - Taco Bowl XV POSTED!)

TheKillerNacho

35 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

You were winning and he was losing...

True. But I've had less aggro while up in worse situations and have gone for it.

Also going for it on 4th while only down 4 in meh field position in the 3rd seems like something only a high aggro offense would do.

If it were the 4th then of course. But not in the 3rd.

31 minutes ago, Gmen4ev said:

True. But I've had less aggro while up in worse situations and have gone for it.

Also going for it on 4th while only down 4 in meh field position in the 3rd seems like something only a high aggro offense would do.

If it were the 4th then of course. But not in the 3rd.

I think field position matters here.

You could settle and score points. He would've had to punt.

11 minutes ago, khodder said:

I think field position matters here.

You could settle and score points. He would've had to punt.

True. But it's about the aggro.

I wanna go for it on 4th always.

Madden online 

1 hour ago, Gmen4ev said:

True. But it's about the aggro.

I wanna go for it on 4th always.

Madden online 

You're not going to get that option unless the sim is re engineered under the hood and I doubt Nacho will do that. Too many factors play into the decision to go for it or not.

7 minutes ago, khodder said:

You're not going to get that option unless the sim is re engineered under the hood and I doubt Nacho will do that. Too many factors play into the decision to go for it or not.

True. Not entirely serious.

I just wish I would have gone for it there instead of the easy three 

4 minutes ago, Gmen4ev said:

True. Not entirely serious.

I just wish I would have gone for it there instead of the easy three 

Q3, 0:25, 1st & Goal on the SA 8: Derek Carr scrambles for 1 yard. Tackle made by Nick Fairley.
Q4, 15:00, 2nd & Goal on the SA 7: Bilal Powell rushes up the middle for a gain of 3 yards. Tackle made by Nick Fairley.
Q4, 14:20, 3rd & Goal on the SA 4: Isaiah Crowell rushes to the outside for a gain of 3 yards. Tackle made by Sean Lee.
Q4, 13:43, 4th & Goal on the SA 1: Matt Bryant's field goal attempt good. 

My offensive aggressiveness is set to 61, but when I saw that happen I wished that we had gone for it since we were so close.

Ended up winning the game by 2 points. Ended up being the right decision. However, if Gano had hit his FG attempt, or some other outcome happened where I'd lose by 4 or less, then I'd probably be saying the same thing as you.

21 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

Q3, 0:25, 1st & Goal on the SA 8: Derek Carr scrambles for 1 yard. Tackle made by Nick Fairley.
Q4, 15:00, 2nd & Goal on the SA 7: Bilal Powell rushes up the middle for a gain of 3 yards. Tackle made by Nick Fairley.
Q4, 14:20, 3rd & Goal on the SA 4: Isaiah Crowell rushes to the outside for a gain of 3 yards. Tackle made by Sean Lee.

My offensive aggressiveness is set to 61, but when I saw that happen I wished that we had gone for it since we were so close.

Ended up winning the game by 2 points. Ended up being the right decision. However, if Gano had hit his FG attempt, or some other outcome happened where I'd lose by 4 or less, then I'd probably be saying the same thing as you.

That would have made me even more mad considering hunt and Charles were feasting 

39 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

It could be something nacho might be able to tweak chance to go for it on 4th down inside the 5 or 10.

Just now, khodder said:

It could be something nacho might be able to tweak chance to go for it on 4th down inside the 5 or 10.

I would assume Aggro plays a part into it.. just didn't seem to help me today.

7 hours ago, khodder said:

GG TK3. Turnovers kept the game close and then saved me in the end.

Some work to do, but overall happy to get a road win.

excellent game.

Luck played like a turd, but I still can't help but feel like that was our game that we gave away. That INT deep in your zone in the 4th was brutal.

OT loss in week 1 against (arguably) the best franchise in the league is probably something I shouldn't get too down over.

We will see how the next few go.

Julio didn’t have the game I expected out of him, but anytime your best player on offense can have what should be their worst game of the season and you still win by 21, it’s a good week.