Nacho Simulation Football League (S15 - Taco Bowl XV POSTED!)

TheKillerNacho

53 minutes ago, Gmen4ev said:
55 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

Good game @steelcurtain29.

Ugly win but I'll take it.

Carr needs to stop shooting himself in the foot. Would have been a lot less stress for me.

I'm struggling to gauge how well you're actually doing.

3-0 is good.

But Carr and Crowell look like theyre struggling hard atm

Derek Carr [3 GS]: 64/104 (61.54%, 87.58 Rating) for 854 yards, 5 touchdowns, 4 interceptions. 5 carries for 10 yards (2.00 YPC, 5 LNG), 0 touchdowns, 1 fumble.

Isaiah Crowell [3 GS]: 77 carries for 323 yards (4.19 YPC, 34 LNG), 2 touchdowns. 3 receptions for 21 yards (7.00 YPR, 12 LNG), 1 touchdown.
Bilal Powell [3 GS]: 21 carries for 64 yards (3.05 YPC, 12 LNG), 0 touchdowns. 3 receptions for 37 yards (12.33 YPR, 16 LNG), 0 touchdowns, 3 drops.

Carr has been the reason for the offense putting up the points that it has. He's been good for about 2 bone headed plays per game so far, and a couple of 3-and-outs early, but once he gets in rhythm he's looked good.

Crowell has been solid for what I've been looking for. It's Powell who I am concerned about. 

http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/6594/bilal-powell

Last 3 seasons he's averaged 4.3, 5.5, and 4.5 ypc as a change of pace back, but more importantly, he's been a good receiving back. I can't tell yet whether he's just in a temporary slump or if Nacho hates him for playing on the Jets, but I'll give him a few more games to snap out of it before I look to replace him. Just surprised he's the one with the drops and can't make anything happen with his opportunities.

It's been a combination of my defense, which doesn't have sexy stats but usually keeps the points off the board for us that has kept us in games, and Carr being able to drive in the 4th or OT to deliver a go-ahead score to put the game out of reach or win the game. I suspect I've just gotten lucky with all the factors coming together late for us, and it won't be sustainable over the course of the full season. Hopefully I can figure out the sweet spot with the sliders for my players.

4 hours ago, RuskieTitan said:

Derek Carr [3 GS]: 64/104 (61.54%, 87.58 Rating) for 854 yards, 5 touchdowns, 4 interceptions. 5 carries for 10 yards (2.00 YPC, 5 LNG), 0 touchdowns, 1 fumble.

Isaiah Crowell [3 GS]: 77 carries for 323 yards (4.19 YPC, 34 LNG), 2 touchdowns. 3 receptions for 21 yards (7.00 YPR, 12 LNG), 1 touchdown.
Bilal Powell [3 GS]: 21 carries for 64 yards (3.05 YPC, 12 LNG), 0 touchdowns. 3 receptions for 37 yards (12.33 YPR, 16 LNG), 0 touchdowns, 3 drops.

Carr has been the reason for the offense putting up the points that it has. He's been good for about 2 bone headed plays per game so far, and a couple of 3-and-outs early, but once he gets in rhythm he's looked good.

Crowell has been solid for what I've been looking for. It's Powell who I am concerned about. 

http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/6594/bilal-powell

Last 3 seasons he's averaged 4.3, 5.5, and 4.5 ypc as a change of pace back, but more importantly, he's been a good receiving back. I can't tell yet whether he's just in a temporary slump or if Nacho hates him for playing on the Jets, but I'll give him a few more games to snap out of it before I look to replace him. Just surprised he's the one with the drops and can't make anything happen with his opportunities.

It's been a combination of my defense, which doesn't have sexy stats but usually keeps the points off the board for us that has kept us in games, and Carr being able to drive in the 4th or OT to deliver a go-ahead score to put the game out of reach or win the game. I suspect I've just gotten lucky with all the factors coming together late for us, and it won't be sustainable over the course of the full season. Hopefully I can figure out the sweet spot with the sliders for my players.

To be fair regarding Crowell I was strictly looking at his YPC.. Averaging > 100 yards a game isn't bad at all.

6 minutes ago, El ramster said:

4 out of my first 5 games are on the road.. Nacho is that done on purpose or by mistake? 

That's wild lol. But we should have a nice stretch of home games when it matters the most.

Noticed that too. Rough my man

On 3/1/2018 at 1:04 AM, RuskieTitan said:

OVERALL RANKINGS*

1. Reykjav%C3%ADk+Direwolves.gif
2. Tacoma+Thunder.gif
3. Scranton+Papermakers.gif
4. Iowa%2BJagwads.gif
5. South%2BAfrica%2BWoolly%2BMammoths.gif
6. Southview%2BSaints.gif
7. Chicago%2BBullets.gif
Bikini%2BAtoll%2BDungeness%2BKrabs.gif
9. East+Carolina+Pirates.gif
10. Miami%2BSharks.gif
11. Indianapolis%2BPredators.gif
12. Dawn%2BStarfall.gif
13. Phoenix%2BRattlers.gif
14. Baltimore+Ravens.gif
15. Richmond%2BFlying%2BSquirrels.gif
16. Melbourne%2BUni%2BRoyals.gif
Seattle+Sonics.gif
18. Motor%2BCity%2BMachine%2BGunners.gif
19. Kansas+City+Knights.gif
20. Rhode+Island+Majors.gif

*Prior to Julio Jones Trade

I tried to grind out all the summaries tonight, but I haven't finished them all yet, and given that preseason was already posted there's not a need to rush it in before tomorrow. I'll have my breakdowns for that, but I feel that providing a small teaser with these overall standings that I ended up ranking should give ya'll something to discuss... though the Julio trade will shake things up, with the Bullets moving up, and the Krabs moving down. How far will be determined tomorrow with non-exhausted mind. Interestingly enough though, it did not influence the divisional power rankings for me.

3 weeks in. Looking interesting so far

22 hours ago, El ramster said:

4 out of my first 5 games are on the road.. Nacho is that done on purpose or by mistake? 

That's wild lol. But we should have a nice stretch of home games when it matters the most.

Schedule is procedurally generated, as usual. Procedure does make sure you don't get three or more road/home games in a row, but I guess 4 of the first 5 is possible.

21 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

I would prefer a schedule like that, to be honest. Like you said, your games that matter most will be home games.

Nah. I'd go 1-4 and already be far behind the curve.

Def prefer more home games than way games to start out