Nacho Simulation Football League (S15 - Taco Bowl XV POSTED!)

TheKillerNacho

1 hour ago, bucsfan333 said:

Ezekiel Ansah: 1 tackle, 1 sack.
Mike Daniels: 6 tackles, 1 sack.
Kyle Williams: 6 tackles (2 stuffs), 1 sack.
Julius Peppers: 7 tackles (1 stuff), 2 sacks.

Filthy.

Aaron Donald: 5 tackles (1 stuff), 3 sacks.

That's the first disappointing loss I've had so far. Melvin Gordon completely tore my defense to shreds...

Going into the season I figured it would be a loss anyways since I was away, as well as Ravens having a pretty good team. But with my performance against Brady last week I had assumed I could possibly come away with the W.

Red Division

1. Baltimore Ravens (4-3)
  2. Rio de Janeiro Pirates (4-3)
  3. South Africa Woolly Mammoths (3-4)
  4. Reykjavík Direwolves (3-4)

Both 3-4 teams have more points for than points allowed.

This is going to get real interesting.

• Like 1

Internal rumblings coming out of Melbourne that the owner is unhappy with the extensive travel that his players must face during away games. Reports are coming out that he's looking to relocate somewhere far more practical.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Gmen4ev said:

Internal rumblings coming out of Melbourne that the owner is unhappy with the extensive travel that his players must face during away games. Reports are coming out that he's looking to relocate somewhere far more practical.

Only girls mumble and ramble. Be a man. 

Points Per Quarter: 1st - 66 (Per Game: 9.43), 2nd - 68 (Per Game: 9.71), 3rd - 16 (Per Game: 2.29), 4th - 47 (Per Game: 6.71), OT - 0 (Per Game: 0.00)

Points Per Quarter Allowed: 1st - 13 (Per Game: 1.86), 2nd - 24 (Per Game: 3.43), 3rd - 43 (Per Game: 6.14), 4th - 51 (Per Game: 7.29), OT - 0 (Per Game: 0.00)

If we didn’t coast in the second half, I’d be scoring 38.3 per game, and allowing 10.5. This team is v good.

8 minutes ago, El ramster said:

Only girls mumble and ramble. Be a man. 

“Why my Donald not playing better nacho?!”