Nacho Simulation Football League (S15 - Taco Bowl XV POSTED!)

TheKillerNacho

8 minutes ago, iPwn said:

As for the personal stuff, let’s also get one thing clear - Every single person in this league dedicates time to drafting the names of real players with fake attributes so that they can watch lines go across a YouTube video in hopes that their line does better than the person they’re matched up with. None of us really have room to talk about how the others spend their personal time when we do something that’s so insanely ridiculous.

Was with you up until that word, I feel you meant "awesome" instead.

• Like 1

I see this is a wolfpit where only the Strong survive. 

pwn has said and done some scummy stuff.

stuff that has left me in shock and has even eidited post in this thread.

so we can talk about it or lead about it.

i feels like what I said wasn’t that outrages.

ive seen Facebook comments that provide that oooomf. But if we want a PG thread that’s fine.

just don’t come at me with the same

crap over and over it gets old. I won’t come at anyone. If y’alls feelings were hurt I apologize. 

Maybe I did maybe and I should do a better job. But I feel like Pepe the frog on that meme where he says enough.. It’s been 10 v 1 all the time. And yet you don’t see me cry

about it. 

Edited by El ramster

1 hour ago, El ramster said:

And if that was Harper I would have squuuezed him for Goff or I would have gotten Big Ben for cheaper.. I’m a savage like that! I’m telling you guys it’s not harp. I thought so too. 

As for the thread let’s get back on track. GMen drivers a Ford Taurus and anyone can win but Pwn. 

Camry*

31 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

The one thing that kept me from being almost positive about it is their differences in basketball teams. Harper was New Orleans through and through.

Harp also went from a UF fan to a Bama fan in the matter of months a few years back so you never know.

..but I'm done - won't bring it up again. 

6 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

No marbles amigo, at least not for me. My conference record as well as divisional prevents me from making the playoffs even if I win the next two. I needed to finish the season 4-0 or 3-1 to make the playoffs.

I could see you still getting in.

The Royals finish against Chicago and Tacoma, so it’s possible they finish 8-8. Winning out would get you to 9-7 and mean that Ravens can’t go better than 8-8. That would get you the 4 seed.

If you win out and South Africa loses to Seattle, you win the division.

Willing to start fielding offers. Carr (franchise QB) and Suh (Been with franchise since inception) are the two that are not budging. All others are available for discussion. Elite players will require appropriate (but fair) compensation, I understand that any player traded for will require tags to keep and I will adjust my asking price accordingly.

Current players that are guaranteed keeper slots are Carr, Gronk, Thomas, Martin, Suggs, Suh, Casey. There are others who have keeper value but I am uncertain which one(s) I will tag and which ones I will trade / let walk, but that should give prospective traders an idea of the level of interest I have in my own players.

4 minutes ago, iPwn said:
1 hour ago, RuskieTitan said:

No marbles amigo, at least not for me. My conference record as well as divisional prevents me from making the playoffs even if I win the next two. I needed to finish the season 4-0 or 3-1 to make the playoffs.

I could see you still getting in.

The Royals finish against Chicago and Tacoma, so it’s possible they finish 8-8. Winning out would get you to 9-7 and mean that Ravens can’t go better than 8-8. That would get you the 4 seed.

If you win out and South Africa loses to Seattle, you win the division.

I lost to the Direwolves after their owner publically announced he's interested in tanking, and the Rattlers while at home. I had barely squeezed out a 2 point win against South Africa when I was the home team. You'll have to forgive me for not having much faith in pulling off a miracle finish to the season.

6 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

Also LOL @ South Africa losing to Seattle. I'd put better odds on their owner adjust his sliders than that happening.

I mean I just lost to Seattle, so it’s not impossible.

3 minutes ago, iPwn said:
9 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

Also LOL @ South Africa losing to Seattle. I'd put better odds on their owner adjust his sliders than that happening.

I mean I just lost to Seattle, so it’s not impossible.

I never said it was. I just said the odds are probably higher for the sliders being adjusted than SA dropping a game to Seattle.

Miracle On Ice happened in 1980. That doesn't mean those would be our expectations if that game was replayed 100 times.

Just now, MookieMonster said:

Obviously, I'll be looking into moving one of Kirk Cousins or Jared Goff in the off-season. Willing to discuss potential deals now though.

I'll give you a 9th for both