Nacho Simulation Football League (S15 - Taco Bowl XV POSTED!)

TheKillerNacho

3 minutes ago, iPwn said:

Yeah, Nacho. I know this is probably way more than is reasonably expectable for this league, but I would really like if we could get some of the stuff that the BDL has insofar as rosters and stuff. I don’t want to join that league because the voting system is just wholly unappealing vs a sim, but I’m kinda jealous of some of the stuff they have in place.

Making radical changes to this league seems not good. But it would be p dope if there was a secondary league with more of this available.

Personally, I don't really want to manage such a thing myself. If someone wants to take charge and manage all the logistics for a league like this, I could probably sim the games and such.

19 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Tackles are more influential against pass rushers than Guards or Centers which is why they are worth more. Left Tackle is one of the highest paid positions in pro football, and I really don't want to make a designation between Left and Right Tackle.

In general the tag prices reflect vaguely to average salary of those positions in the NFL. The obvious exception to this is DT, but it would kinda be unfair for 4-3 teams to have them cost 3 but ILB costing only 2.

Gotcha 

1 minute ago, Gmen4ev said:

Nacho would having two elite tackles be more beneficial to your offense rather than two OGs? In the sim that is.

Just trying to gauge if it's worth investing in Conklin & others long term. 

But Lewan is better. So how can you call him an elite Tackle when he isn't the best T on his team? There only a hand full of Elite T.

Smith

That dude from Clev

Peters and Lewan? 

4 minutes ago, Gmen4ev said:

Personally, I don't really want to manage such a thing myself. If someone wants to take charge and manage all the logistics for a league like this, I could probably sim the games and such.

Umm....

so if anyone is interested in helping me set up this league and working out the logistics, let me know.

7 minutes ago, Gmen4ev said:

Nacho would having two elite tackles be more beneficial to your offense rather than two OGs? In the sim that is.

Just trying to gauge if it's worth investing in Conklin & others long term. 

It's hard to say because there are a lot of other factors involved here, but in general, yes.

Just now, El ramster said:

What would you need? 

To start,  it would basically be a rules committee that could sit down and hash out how player compensation is determined, and other rules governing the differences and changes we’re looking to go with. Going forward, I’d want commissioner responsibilities shared and rule alterations voted on in a way that benefits the league. I want to play in the league, so I don’t think it would be fair for me to be the one who has sole final say on any rules.

17 minutes ago, El ramster said:

But Lewan is better. So how can you call him an elite Tackle when he isn't the best T on his team? There only a hand full of Elite T.

Smith

That dude from Clev

Peters and Lewan? 

Nowhere did I call Conklin an elite tackle.

Edited by Gmen4ev
Snape kills Dumbledore

3 hours ago, El ramster said:

Smith

That dude from Clev

Peters and Lewan? 

I mean I feel like Whitworth is still playing at an elite level.

But if you want to acquire Elite Tackle Taylor Lewan from the Pirates, feel free to offer me a trade. He's on the block and available.

2 hours ago, RuskieTitan said:

I mean I feel like Whitworth is still playing at an elite level.

But if you want to acquire Elite Tackle Taylor Lewan from the Pirates, feel free to offer me a trade. He's on the block and available.

Whitworth was the best OT by far this year. No doubt he's elite lol