Nacho Simulation Football League (S15 - Taco Bowl XV POSTED!)

TheKillerNacho

22 minutes ago, El ramster said:

Damm Bowman went super high.. Crazy, Remix why not offer me something for him?

Would have sold him cheaper to you. Damm boi.. Excellent with Dlaw doe. That's the guy I've wanted. 

I remember looking at the rosters after about 2 months into the NFL season and once I realized Lawrence wasn't listed on anyone's squad I knew he'd be a top 5 pick.

I do agree that it's a bit surprising that Bowman went that high, but I like how Remix is trying to set the tone with defensive foundations.

1 minute ago, RuskieTitan said:

I remember looking at the rosters after about 2 months into the NFL season and once I realized Lawrence wasn't listed on anyone's squad I knew he'd be a top 5 pick.

I do agree that it's a bit surprising that Bowman went that high, but I like how Remix is trying to set the tone with defensive foundations.

Yeah but sorta reminds me of the Larry Pick. While Bowman may still put up elite numbers! I'll risk and try and grab a young stud.

It's why i chose Jones over him.. This seems like your sorta strat, Go for the proven veteran guy than the unknown. 

Edited by El ramster

3 minutes ago, El ramster said:

Yeah but sorta reminds me of the Larry Pick. While Bowman may still put up elite numbers! I'll risk and try and grab a young stud.

It's why i chose Jones over him.. This seems like your sorta strat, Go for the proven veteran guy than the unknown. 

It's all about the case-by-case with the team. If you already got a solid core of keepers that will take up 20 tags, do you want to draft someone else to replace them going into the future (young stud to develop) or do you go with biggest impact. If you are drafting at the top, then chances are you've got the available tags to invest into someone long-term. But it's always fun to see how different owners approach the draft.