Nacho Simulation Football League (S15 - Taco Bowl XV POSTED!)

TheKillerNacho

11 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

Well that kinda defeats the purpose of the draft, doesn't it? The best part was that we were drafting blind.

I don't think so, the information is out there and easy enough to find, I think I'm just making it easier for everyone.  The list of names is huge but if you guys want it removed I can certainly hide that information.

Whats the rest of you guys think?

Edited by ny92jefferis

1 minute ago, ny92jefferis said:

I don't think so, the information is out there and easy enough to find, I think I'm just making it easier for everyone.  The list of names is huge but if you guys want it removed I can certainly hide that information.

I think you can do whatever you'd like. But the best part of the league is doing everything yourself.

It's great you made the list. But some people prefer everything to be a blind search. And having to go out and scout your own talent.

Just my 2 cents

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

Well that kinda defeats the purpose of the draft, doesn't it? The best part was that we were drafting blind.

PFF isn’t even used for ratings anymore, so I don’t see a problem with it.

The whole point of the league IMO is to do your research and scout players based on their stats, metrics, what other sites say and what your own eyes tell you. If we're just going to give everyone all the information, we might as well just have Nacho post all the ratings for the players in the sim and autodraft in order of BPA for each team.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Gmen4ev said:

I think you can do whatever you'd like. But the best part of the league is doing everything yourself.

It's great you made the list. But some people prefer everything to be a blind search. And having to go out and scout your own talent.

Just my 2 cents

Just has a domino effect. But the thing looks gorgeous. Great job. 

Edited by El ramster

2 minutes ago, El ramster said:

It's not that. Is the abiolity that someone can have missed a player.. And because they see it they pick them.

Just has a domino effect. But the thing looks gorgeous. Great job. 

Agreed. It's nice and I understand the thought behind trying to be helpful, but not necessarily what's best for the league. You don't see NFL teams sharing their draft boards and grades with each other.

I haven’t had a chance to fully look over it.

But I really can’t see how a rating that has never factored into Nacho’s grades being available for people to look at could be league damaging.

10 minutes ago, ny92jefferis said:

It's not you it's us. We're really that old school mafia type. We don't like using phones and we cover our mouth when we speak.