Nacho Simulation Football League (S15 - Taco Bowl XV POSTED!)

TheKillerNacho

3 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:
6 minutes ago, ravens5520 said:

Didn’t want to let Mosley or Weddle walk, but I kept Staley and Tucker. Left tackles are key in the sim. 

Guess im glad I opted for Jones because dlinemen are flying off the board this time around 

You let some good talent walk, unfortunately.

Not sure that a guy with three seasons of 3.9, 3.9, 3.5 ypc was worth keeping in the first place... for 3 tags, no less...

15 minutes ago, ravens5520 said:

Didn’t want to let Mosley or Weddle walk, but I kept Staley and Tucker. Left tackles are key in the sim. 

Guess im glad I opted for Jones because dlinemen are flying off the board this time around 

I would've kept the two guys are are top 5 players at their position. Maybe that is just me though.

6 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

Not sure that a guy with three seasons of 3.9, 3.9, 3.5 ypc was worth keeping in the first place... for 3 tags, no less...

He chose him over Gurley it’s a pride thing.

and maybe he can turn it around still. 

He has that good TD season. 

6 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

Took me a sec to figure out what the eff you were talking about. icon_lol.gif

Gordon would have probably been taken before Freeman if he hit the draft. I can't hate the decision.

6 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

Took me a sec to figure out what the eff you were talking about. icon_lol.gif

Gordon would have probably been taken before Freeman if he hit the draft. I can't hate the decision.

Then I clearly have a drastically different opinion of Gordon from you and ravens.

Melvin Gordon [7 GS]: 88 carries for 365 yards (4.15 YPC, 32 LNG), 1 touchdown. 13 receptions for 111 yards (8.54 YPR, 17 LNG), 1 touchdown, 1 drop.
Melvin Gordon [16 GS]: 203 carries for 909 yards (4.48 YPC, 33 LNG), 7 touchdowns, 5 fumbles. 14 receptions for 254 yards (18.14 YPR, 77 LNG), 3 touchdowns, 1 drop.

I mean... maybe his ability in the passing game makes him worthwhile, but I just don't see it. IMO if I was doing the keepers, I would have let Gordon and Staley walk, use 4 of those 6 tags on Weddle+Mosley, and then have 2 more for whatever else. Or untag Tucker (Fantastic kicker... but still a kicker) and use 3 to keep Gordon/Staley. Weddle and Mosley are 1st and 2nd drafted picks, so unless you somehow think Staley/Gordon + Tucker would cost some team two 1sts or 1st and 2nd as well... it simply wasn't cost effective.

I really don’t understand how some of these players have been kept or picked.

I mean Mosley is a top 4 ILB and one of the best 5 players to hit the draft. And then you get some of these other players taken ahead of him...and I just don’t get it.

I’ve had 4 players who were on my team last season taken in the top 27. and I’d have kept Mosley over every one of them.

8 minutes ago, iPwn said:

I really don’t understand how some of these players have been kept or picked.

I mean Mosley is a top 4 ILB and one of the best 5 players to hit the draft. And then you get some of these other players taken ahead of him...and I just don’t get it.

I’ve had 4 players who were on my team last season taken in the top 27. and I’d have kept Mosley over every one of them.

Shhhhhh. 

22 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

My board is holding up pretty well so far. But I'm gonna miss the fourth round, so I'm sure I'll get butchered there.

If the guy I told you I wanted at 1.1 is there at 7.1 Imma laugh