NFC Championship GDT: #2 Minny Vikes @ #1 Philly Underdogs

1 minute ago, Phire said:

He's an ELITE center. I can't believe so many people wanted him cut. 

I def wanted him replaced if he didn't straighten out this year. I remember him specifically getting pushed out of his shoes last year. He really must have worked on his technique this year. 

1 hour ago, eagles18 said:

It's amazing how valuable this guy has been this season!!

I'll admit that I thought Kelce was done. He looked like he really lost a step before this season. And I was ready to move on. So glad that he proved me wrong. Legitimately don't think we'd be here without him. And it seems like he's stayed healthy this year.

3 minutes ago, Danger said:

Wis has proven to be a really good player in his own right this season.

Agreed. He's been so reliable. 

Might actually be the best offensive line in football. 

Peters/Vaitai (what a pleasant surprise Vaitai has progressed to be) - Wis (such a solid starter) - Kelce (best center in football this year) - Brooks (has been nothing but solid) - Johnson (perhaps the best RT in football)

I think the Eagles have a legitimate argument for having the best OL and best DL in football this year. 

Only place where I think it's a question is the DL. For sure, no one matches the depth on the DL for the Eagles. Fatigue hasn't been a problem for this Eagles DL outside of the Seahawks game and that was from Russ maybe having the best performance of his professional career.

1 minute ago, Phire said:

That's why I'm sort of confident going into the big game. If you have the best OL and DL you can pretty much beat anyone, except Russell Wilson in Seattle.

When we were all cautiously jumping into the pond this year, I was one of those posters telling everyone to believe what they were seeing. We were strong in all the fundamental areas of football. QB play, trenches and turnover ration. 

Always going to win with a good combination of those things. Hell, even Nick has fell into those standards. His playoff stats are pretty unreal. He has like a 75% completion percentage in 3 games. And no INTs. 

24 minutes ago, Jroc04 said:

When we were all cautiously jumping into the pond this year, I was one of those posters telling everyone to believe what they were seeing. We were strong in all the fundamental areas of football. QB play, trenches and turnover ration.

Yup, I remember clearly. Jroc with the steady hand through the storm.

Archived