NFL News & Notes

Leader

45 minutes ago, Mazrimiv said:

Being replaced by Nathan ******* Peterman would be the perfect end to the Fields saga in CHI

The moves they are making does make it seem he's got a short leash at the very least. 

Not sure Kansas City is the game I have to 'get right,' if I'm Fields. 

Things like get pretty ugly in the Windy City. 

12 hours ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

I'm not saying the FBI raided Halas Hall . . . but you don't put out a statement saying that the feds DID NOT raid your stadium unless the feds raided your stadium.  

The first two things that popped into my mind, if this happened were gambling and PEDs. 

Clearly, we can rule out PEDs.

1 hour ago, Old Guy said:

The first two things that popped into my mind, if this happened were gambling and PEDs. 

Clearly, we can rule out PEDs.

It seems rather likely that it was not gambling or PEDS, pretty much all the smoke out there on this seems to be about electrical device seizure. Which points to . . . Very bad things. 

Edited by AlexGreen#20

6 minutes ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

It seems rather likely that it was not gambling or PEDS, pretty much all the smoke out there on this seems to be about electrical device seizure. Which points to . . . Very bad things. 

It was a joke! PEDs - Performance ENHANCING Drugs, the Bears! 

Yes, device seizure would mean the **** is about to hit the fan. 

Edited by Old Guy

1 minute ago, Old Guy said:

No idea if this site is credible, but I do know Peanut Tillman is an FBI agent. There was also a rumor he was replacing the DC, whose house and office allegedly were raided by the FBI. 

BREAKING: Bears Informed of Raid From Legendary Player (totalprosports.com)

All these guys on Twitter are like OMFG THIS IS ******* CRAZY but all too scared to even hint at what they heard.

3 minutes ago, Norm said:

All these guys on Twitter are like OMFG THIS IS ******* CRAZY but all too scared to even hint at what they heard.

If Eberflus broke out crying after Tillman told him what was going on, it is some pretty dark ****. 

How does a team even begin to focus on the upcoming game with all the **** going on there? 

Edited by Old Guy

5 minutes ago, Old Guy said:

If Eberflus broke out crying after Tillman told him what was going on, it is some pretty dark ****. 

How does a team even begin to focus on the upcoming game with all the **** going on there? 

Yeah I mean, there's an easy guess to what it would be if it's a computer they took but somehow I don't even think it's that.

And yeah IDK. Weird ****.

Weird stuff. CBS had nothing other than the Bears denying a raid by law enforcement had taken place. A link to a story about the DC’s house raid had disappeared.

My guess: The Chicago Bears had been accused of being a professional football team. There won’t be any evidence so they’ll be fine. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, incognito_man said:

That is the first place my mind went as well, but also something about that didn't feel right either 

Yeah exactly. That IS crazy but the way these guys were tweeting it was like like beyond that or not as easily suspected like that would be, that kind of thing.

• Like 1