NFL News & Notes

Leader

I wandered into the Jets forum to see what their thoughts on the Rodgers comments were, but didn't find anything.  Wasn't a total waste because I did find this gem.

Zach going for 300 and 2 TDs isn't meaningless. Given he's a likely trade candidate, it ups his value.

At least some of them seem to think Wilson has trade value.  Wow.

• Like 1

New York Jets quarterback Aaron Rodgers, who captivated the sports world for three months with his bid to return from Achilles surgery faster than any player in NFL history, indicated Tuesday that he won't play again this season

Have to give him this, Rodgers knows how to play the media game.

1 minute ago, Leader said:

We can only ask that you not allow your fantasies to get the best of you pubicly :)

It's late in the day.  I'm letting my inner 14 year old out for a while. Thinking strongly about walking into a co-workers office and doing a crop dusting soon.

Edited by vegas492
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, vegas492 said:

It's late in the day.  I'm letting my inner 14 year old out for a while. Thinking strongly about walking into a co-workers office and doing a crop dusting soon.

I'm not sure I know what a crop dusting is...and I'm less sure I want to know.

LOL GM Jolly Rodger saying he wants in on offseason moves :)

The real GM Douglas has to be muttering to himself: "Dude...you're stepping on my toes...now I understand what Gute had to put with"

Public comment: "We welcome AR's input...as always....and forever"

:)

Edited by Leader